Never been treated like royalty before

We arrive at the grand house to find it filled with other carriages. Ours goes straight to the red carpet.

"One thing before we go."

I look at her confused as to why she'd stop me when we just arrived. She reaches back into the carriage and returns with a jeweled box. I look at her quizzically. She opens the lid and inside there are two beautiful crowns. She hands me the box and takes one from it. "May I?"

I nod and she gently places the crown on top of my head. I take the other crown and place it on top of her head.

She takes one of my hands and kisses it. "You look beautiful my love."

With a smile she gets off the carriage and rushes to open the door for me. She then takes my hand and helps me climb down the steps.

Once outside I get a perfect view of the place. It's very grand, even bigger than Jisoo's manor. She takes my hand and together we walk towards the house. The doorman opens the double doors for us and I'm shortly blinded by the light.

Jisoo puts her hand on my small back and nudges me forward. I take a deep when my eyes rest of the beauty of this place. And also the number of people here. For a moment the music stops and everything stills. All the people stop their chatting and turn their heads in our direction.

She leans close to my ear and whispers. "Just smile and nod."

She takes my hand and we begin descending the long stairs which will take us down to the dance floor. The people keep watching us with every step we take. To be honest it feels like I'm walking on water or ever floating.

"Jisoo McConaughey, Duchess of Arkaidia and her partner Jisoo Kim soon to also be Duchess of Arkaidia." A man in a further corner announces.

A soon as we step onto the tiled floor people immediately form a circle around us each wanting a glance. I remember what Jisoo told me and I smile and nod at the people. Some nod back with a smile on the face, some with a look of curious and some even jealousy.

We stop in the middle of the ballroom with the people still forming a circle around us. The music suddenly goes back on. A classical tune I've never heard but it sounds vaguely familiar.

"Now we dance." She whispers in my ear.

She steps closer to me do that our bodies are touching. She places on hand on my waist and clasps my hand in the other. Soon we start dancing. Scared at first but I get more in tune with the music and find myself swaying right along with the music.

We dance like that for a while longer with a few spins here and there. The song ends and the people start clapping. I smile and do a curtsey. Another song start playing and the people join in. Dancing all around us, but never invading in our space.

"That was the first dance. I admit that this is the first time I dance with someone I can truly call mine. Where as in the past I've only danced with strange women or daughters of barons."

The statement saddens me, the image of Jisoo surrounded by all these people but nonetheless feeling lonely. I rest my head on her chest still dancing to the music which is now softer and slower.

"I could get used to this." I sigh contently.

"What dancing?" Jisoo asks.

"No, this and everything else, I've never been treated like royalty before." I chuckle.

"Get used to it, if you wish I could have a red carpet laid for you wherever you walk." She says into my ear. I laugh into her chest. "Ho......w dramatic." I exclaim

The music stops again and this time we are introduced to our hosts. We get introduced to the family leader Ba-rium Jeong and his wife Kushina Jeong. Both accompanied by their three songs Jeong Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung Jeong." The man finishes with the introductions.

The family of three all stand in a straight line and bow. They're all good looking people especially their sons whom are the reason why most of the ladies tonight will be fainting.

With the introductions done we finally get invited into the dining room where we will be having dinner.

There are several circular dinner tables in the room. We get invited to sit one with the Jeong family. "Always a pleasure to have you here Miss McConaughey." Mr Jeong says once we are all seated at the table and slowly eating our food. "Oh it's nothing Mr Jeong your like family to me and I wouldn't miss a single one of your parties even if the world was ending." She jokes, the table erupts with laughter but I'm too preoccupied with my aching head to get it.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back shortly." I whisper in Jisoo's ear.

She nods before asking. "Are you okay? Do you need me to go with you?" I kindly deny her question although touched by it.

I excuse myself from the table offering a few apologies for my rude departure. I quickly go down the hallway looking for the said toilet, but then the pain gets worse and I'm forced to grip unto the wall for support. The wall doesn't prove to be enough support and I almost fall to the ground if not for someone catching me while I'm seconds away from falling.

We lock eyes for a minute and just keep staring as if time had stopped. "What's an innocent girl like you doing with McConaughey over there?"

The strangers question confuses me. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Well are you?"

"What?"

"Innocent?"

____________________________________