2 | ATTACKED PART 1 | REQUESTED

POV: Arabella is Morticia's wife, and she is attacked by the Hyde.

"YOU head towards the cave, I'll try and follow the footprints. You hear or see absolutely anything, call out to me. I'm not having your death on my hands."  Arabella told Wednesday who stood before her. 

"We can get back before Morticia even gets home. Thank you for helping me" Wednesday replied in a dull voice.

"All good, just don't get me killed

The gloomy weather and the snarls set the scene for their Hyde hunt. Arabella looked behind her, to see Wednesday gone, probably to check out the cave. 

Arabella made sure she was able to differ from her own footprints and the Hydes. She kept the trail of them until they suddenly disappeared.

"Wednesday, the footprints disappeared!" Arabella yelled in a calm voice across to the cave.

No reply.

"I swear if you get me killed-" 

Arabella's heart started to beat 10 times faster and her hands started to shake as she saw the creature standing in front of her, with bulging eyes and red veins sticking out. It was nowhere near what Arabella had imagined.

She froze. She couldn't move. 

"Bel, we can still get back in time if we leave now!" She heard Wednesday yell out to her.

"Wednesday! Do not come toward me! Go and get help." 

She made eye contact with the Hyde and stared at it for what felt like the longest time until it lunged at her. It scratched at her, causing a tear in her favorite shirt and a gash across her chest, that was sure to leave a scar. She regretted leaving the weapons with Wednesday because she was too lazy to carry it. 

Black dots filled Arabella's vision as she fell unconscious in the forest.

"Bella, you awake?" 

Arabella could hear multiple voices around her, but could only feel one hand slapping her cheek trying to wake her up.

Her eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the room light.

"You cheapskates couldn't even take me to a hospital? God damn." Arabella spoke in a groggy voice, looking around in the shed-looking room. 

She looked down at her chest and her stomach. Everything was stitched up.

"Your cuts weren't that deep, I could stitch it up easy," Wednesday told her. Xavier stood beside her, nodding.

Why was she surrounded by a bunch of teenagers but not her wife?

"Where's Morticia?" 

"She hasn't found out yet. It's only been an hour." Enid replied for Wednesday, looking at the time on her colorful phone. 

"I need to go. How long will it take for this to heal?" Arabella asked, signaling to her chest as she stood up with the help of Xavier.

"Around 2 weeks, but wait you can't tell Morticia. She will very literally have my head on a platter if she found out about this" Wednesday spoke, a tint of panic in her voice.

"I already have found out about, 'this'" Came a voice from the door of a shed.