Chapter 11

Ten years passed and Xufeng didn't find Runyu anywhere. Xufeng was still searching only, he wasn't like the previous years anymore. Now that he is a Heavenly Emperor, his duties and responsibilities are enormous now.

His father resigned and gave his position to Xufeng due to what his mother did. His mother tried to kill Jinmi for the umpteenth time and was finally caught red-handed by Xufeng and his father. His father put his mother under house arrest before giving his position to Xufeng and leaving. It is not known where his father went.

---Demon Realm---

The Demon Realm has changed a lot from the last time. They have a new Demon Lord. This new Demon Lord is well-liked by its citizens.

°Abode of King Lu Cheng°

Someone looked up at the sky that was in the Demon Realm. The sky is always night without even a single bright. "Demon Lord, how are you?" Liu Ying asked coming over. "I'm fine. I told you if it's just you then call me by my name, Runyu." Said that person who was Runyu. The new Demon Lord known as King Lu Cheng.

"Won't Qing Tian look for you when you come here?" Runyu asked. "She went to the human realm with his father." Obviously Liu Ying. Runyu smiled hearing that. "I hear you've met your stepmother?" Liu Ying asked. Runyu nodded. "You met Xufeng?" Liu Ying asked. Runyu shook his head.

"When he went to the human realm, I visited her. Unbeknownst to him, everything was pretty easy for me." Runyu said smiling. "You really don't want to see him?" Liu Ying asked. Ruyu nodded. "I do not want." Answer Runyu.

#FLASHBACK ON#

"Mother" Runyu called. Tu Yao looked surprised to see Runyu. "It's no use screaming. They're asleep." Add Runyu. "What do you want to do?" Tuyao asked tiredly.

"Mother, you killed a lot of people and Xufeng finally took the position. How did you feel after that? What did you get from your bloody hands?" Runyu asked. Tuyao fell silent.

"You can kill me if you want to avenge yourself." Tuyao said angrily. "I won't kill you because Xufeng will be sad. I want you to live well and witness your choices. Does it bring good or destruction itself?" Runyu said flatly.

Tuyao was shocked and stared at Runyu in disbelief. "You..." Tuyao said not wanting to continue. "You guessed right. I liked your son without me noticing because of his kindness to me. Tragic isn't it? Falling for the child of your enemy. After all you have cared for me for hundreds of years. I thank you for that. In return, I give you this to protect you. If your daughter-in-law tries to kill you after I'm gone." Runyu said putting down a mirror before leaving. Tuyao looked shocked by the situation.

#FLASKBACK OFF#

"I heard that Jinmi did try to kill her after you left and the glass saved your stepmother. Xufeng also came back on time and freed Jinmi who was trapped in the mirror and forbade her from going near his mother again." Obviously Liu Ying.

"Glass is an old artifact I made. When it activates, of course Xufeng will sense it and come back immediately. Maybe he's thinking, there's a chance I might be there." Obviously Runyu. "But you know a lot about the Celestial Realm even though you're not there." Liu Ying said smilingly.

"If you had a friend like Yanyou who tell you about the Celestial Realm every chance he got then you would know a lot more than me." Obviously Runyu. Liu Ying smiled. The simple life has always appealed to Runyu.

Today Runyu, there was a meeting with the Celestial Realm so Runyu immediately changed himself into someone else before meeting them. The shocking thing this time, Xufeng himself came.

After the meeting was over, everyone left except for Xufeng. "Do you still need ..?" Runyu's words cut off. "Demon Lord, is your area where someone named Runyu resides?" Xufeng asked suddenly. "Why are you suddenly asking?" Runyu asked calmly.

"I heard the Demon Lord might know him so I asked." Said Xufeng smiled. Runyu fell silent. "There's no acquaintance I know named Runyu. What kind of person is he?" Answer and asked Runyu calmly.

"He's a fool who cares about others more than himself. He always tries to hide his feelings but it's not long before he confesses his feelings to my mother. A fool who doesn't have an antidote." Xufeng said looking at Runyu straight. "I see, I hope you find him." Runyu said smiling before leaving the room. Xufeng just stayed there.

@Runyu's private room

Runyu took off his disguise and went to clean himself up. When he finished, he was wearing a light clothes about to sleep but found Xufeng in his private room. Runyu was shocked.

"I've heard from Mother about you. From her description you can only be a Demon Lord because I'm very familiar with the others." Xufeng said. "I hope you're back where you belong." Runyu said calmly.

"Do you really not like me being here?" Xufeng asked. “Remember your position, you are the Heavenly Emperor and I am the Demon Lord. We are in my private place like this is not permitted. I hope you return now.” Runyu said shooing Xufeng away.

Instead of leaving, Xufeng hugged Runyu tightly. "I miss you. I never considered you a doll that I would throw away when bored. I would not be bored with you. Stay by my side." Xufeng said tightening his embrace. Runyu had no choice but to hug Xufeng back.

That night, Xufeng slept there. They didn't say anything just sleep. In the morning Xufeng had already left there. Runyu looked relieved. But his relief didn't end well because that night again Xufeng came to the private room.

This time not only that but moans started to be heard. Runyu was grateful that there were no servants in his house. How embarrassed it would be if anyone heard this. After the grueling scene of Runyu's body and soul. Xufeng hugged Runyu tightly, afraid that Runyu would run away from him.

"You beast!" Runyu grumbled in annoyance. Xufeng smiled sweetly hearing Runyu's grunt. Xufeng kissed the top of Runyu's head lying on his chest. "But you like that don't you?" Xufeng teased. Runyu didn't answer but hugged Xufeng's body back.

"Are you aware? You're having an affair with me." Runyu asked. "I've been separated from Jinmi for ten years. I just let her occupy her position without marriage ties." Xufeng explained. "You are crazy." Runyu said hiding his face.