Chapter 48

Nav ( angry but control herself) - aapko un dono ke siva kuch dikhta bhi h?. Aapko infact sabko pehle hi bata chuke h ki hum dono se pyaar nhi karte. Sirf friend ke hi nazar se dekha h! Ab ye haq bhi kho chuke h?
Man - I really love u nandini! Ek chance toh do? Nandini was about to say something to him, but
Neyo ( shouted) - bass karo manik, tum sabko meine kaha hai n navni ke life me koi h. To ishita - navni tumhari daughters h na unke baare me thora toh soch lo? Tum navni ko toh choro, abhi ko bhi tym nhi di ho, humesha ManCabDhrAlMuk pe dhyaan deti ho, abhi sudhar jao. & Manik, tum nandini ko as a friend like karte ho. Like or love me antar hota hai, jitna jaldi samjhoge utna hi Achaa h, same goes for cabir also..  ....
Neyo was calm now.
Nan - ab ye clear ho gya h toh hum chahte h, chal navu
Nav - hmm,
Muk - wait, ye bhi tumhara hi ghar h
Nan ( snapped) - u do realise ki hum yaha nahi rehte! Then, they left without listening to anyone. Navni sat in the car and speed off.

Soon, Navni reached the place & navu get down the car and gets inside. Nandu went to park the car and went inside.
Inside the house, everyone was sitting in the living room tlking among themselves.
Navni - hey! Ur favorite has arrived. They turned around and saw them,

Sid & Rey rushes to hug their girls

Sid & Rey rushes to hug their girls. After hugging for sometime, They led their girls to sit beside them .
Soha - so what happened there?

Rey in red one ( I forgot to name it )

Nan (annoyed) - just don't ask!
Twi ( smiley) - that bad?
Navu told them about everything there.
Sid - what the hell?
T - how can ur mother ask something like that?
Nan - let's not talk about this! I hope they understand what neyo maa told them

 Sid - what the hell? T - how can ur mother ask something like that? Nan - let's not talk about this! I hope they understand what neyo maa told them

Nan - where is Mishti?
Ru - she is in her room, watching cartoon in her I Pad 
Nan - Okk , I'll go & get her . BTW Arya Adhu & Advay kaha hai ?
San - they will meet us there only
Nan - oh OK. Then, she leaves from there.......

Mr. & Mrs. Saxsena went for business tour & Most importantly, I've done something i.e I had cut Ritwik & Palak 's character from the story. It was too much of characters & they are not going to be involved.

Nan first went to Maya 's  room. By seeing her lifeless, automatically tears came into her eyes but she didn't let them fall. She sat beside her,.
Nan - hii, everyone misses you . Please wake up. She told her everything about her life. She got up & kissed her forehead & walked away.....
She went to Mishti 's room & saw her cuddled up in the blanket, laying on her stomach watching her iPad . Nandu sat beside her on the bed
Nan ( ruffles her hair) - hii sweetheart... She turned around and hugged her.
Ananya - I miss you massi
Nan ( kept her on the lap) - I missed you too bachha & kissed her rosy cheeks.
Nan - we are going out, Jldi se freshen up ho jao, mai tumhe ready kar dungi.

Ananya 's outfit 👇👇

Ana - let's go! She runs from there

Nan ( runs behind her) - Aaram se gir jaogi. She slows down a bit & went downstairs & jump on Rey 's lap & after sometime nandini came downstairs....
Nav - looks like ana only miss rey & pout
Twi - no one missed me.
T, san soha - true & they started talking with her
Sid - let's leave & pick mishti in his arms and nandini followed them
Nan - we are going in one car
Har - beti meri h par rehti hai tum dono ke saath.
Nan - ayy don't be jealous bhai! She loves us more. Nan sat in the car waves a bye to everyone else & leaves

They reached the carnival &
Ana - wow. She was excited & waiting for the others to join

Soon everyone joins,
Nan - where are Advay, arya & Adhu?
Mad - they messaged, they will not join us
Nan - oh OK, then what are we waiting for? Let's go. Ananya was with her father & she was so happy, excited that she dragged her dad to evry ride & everyone follows her.

After 2 hours, sidni, T stopped nearby
T - I'm too tired! I need to sit somewhere
Sid - I'm a bit hungry. Let's go to a nearby restaurant.
Nan - I'll call smiley & let her know. They went to the restaurant and order a big place. They sat and talk among themselves...........

After sometime,, their friends came & sat. Ananya sat beside harshad.
Sid - do u enjoyed?
Ana - yes mamu, it was the best surprise. They ate their meal and left in their respective ways i.e ananya harshad went to Saxsena Mansion, maddy sanju went to Singhania Mansion & rest of them went to DE Mansion......!

Thank you for your votes. Please vote more.
With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.