2

So many thing had happened in Hawkins, BAD THINGS so lets just proceed. El fought Vecna/ Henry/ 001, Max went on a coma and Hawkins is still in a bad condition. But, I wanna talk about what happened before that.

I dated El for years and after those years she left us for Cali. After she left I started liking Max. Yes, the Max girl who I used to hate but that doesn't mean we can't like each other. Now, I am dating her.

Seeing Max laying down in her room in the Hospital makes me wanna cry. I didn't want this to happen but it did. I wanted to protect her but I wasn't there beside her to do that. Well, since Max and Lucas broke up, Lucas just go and visit Max in the Hospital for just once in and week unlike me I go there everyday.

When I first saw Max in that condition, I wanted to hug her so bad, I really wanted to but, we did keep our relationship a secret so I didn't do it. Every night I visit her. I cry, hug her and talk to her about how I miss her so much. This just breaks my heart.

~~In the Hospital~~

It was 12:15 at night and I went to visit Max. "Hey, Max uhmm hope your ok now I mean you do look like your not ok, damn you Mike." I went to sit beside Max and squeezed her hand tight. Tears started to run down my face as I stare at her. Since white rose is her favorite, I brought it for her.