chap 1 part 1

Komaeda smirked at him.

"Well first things first.. I'll need you to take off all your clothes."

"Wha-WHAT. The windows are opened!! I can't do that."

"Fine."

Nagito then started closing all the blinds.

"Now will you take your clothes off?"

"Fuck it fine."

Hinata started stripping, he tried his best not to make eye contact with Komaeda but he felt him burning holes through his back.

"What now."

"Now I'll just grab a few things.. oh! you should follow me to the bedroom."

Hinata followed him, he sat on the bed waiting for what Komaeda has next.

Komaeda then pulled out a box of what Hinata expected was filled with sex toys.

"Hinata-kun I'll have to get everything ready so I'll put this on you, and I'll start tying you up."

Komaeda then blindfolded Hinata and tied him in a position where his hands were tied together to the bedframe and his legs tied seprarated from each other.

"uhm.. Komaeda?"

"Yes Hinata-kun?"

"Whats happeni—- nGhHH~?!?"

Hinata then felt something insert inside of him.

"Oopsie.. sorry Hinata-kun! I forgot to warn you.."

"hng..! Ko-Komaeda.. wh— mHmM..! what the fuCK..!!"

"Sorry! I'm trying out the vibrator.."

"FUCK YO—"

Komaeda then turned up the vibration.

"HNGGGH?!"

"See Hinata.. this is why you don't disobey me. Got it?"

Nagito said smirking at Hinata squirming on the bed begging him to lower the vibration.

Komaeda then lowered it after a few minutes.

"I hope you learned the consequences Hinata."

Hinata knew Komaeda was angry he almost NEVER called him by just "Hinata"

"Yes Komaeda.. I did."

"Ah.. I think you should start calling me master from now on hm?"

"Ok ko— ...master.."

"Shall we begin?"

Hinata nodded he couldn't take it anymore he WANTED KOMAEDA. Then he felt the vibrator, it was set at the lowest vibration.

He was tortured. Komaeda left him there, having to deal with the pain and the pleasure and the repetitiveness of the vibrator. Then suddenly he heard the door open then, the vibration got higher.

"NGhhHH??!—"

"Hello Hinata!"

"hgh.. h- mhpm!! Hi...!"

"Shall we start with the next part?"

"Please."

"Aww your so desperate! Ok!"

Komaeda then took out the vibrator and untied Hinata.

What happens next? Hm I wonder.

word count: 377 words

a/n: NAH CAUSE THE FACT THIS HAS MORE. disappointed the words are so little 😒