OP

Haruka tooku ni ukabu hoshi wo

Omoi nemuri ni tsuku kimi no

Erabu mirai ga nozomu michi ga

Doko e tsuzuiteitemo

Tomo ni ikiru kara

(As the song start we see a young Suletta Mercury and a Teen Suletta Mercury looking atop of space as the world was spining slowly and few seconds later Exia and Strike was on space as the Strike Exia try to reach out to Exia as the Strike was top and the Exia was falling down and it changes Jude was on his ship the Avalon has he was looking at his phone and it change once more to Miorine looking at her phone at the line of Tomo ni ikiru kara Strike Exia was shown along side with Aerial and in the instrumental The title was shown)

Zutto mukashi no kioku

Tsurerarete kita kono hoshi de kimi wa

Negai tsuzuketeta

Tooku de kirameku keshiki ni

Tobikomu koto ga dekita no nara

(The first one we see Suletta was driving a scouter as she looks around and she was happy next up is Miorine was siting as if she was waiting for someone and a sound of a Motorcycle was heard and she look up and it was Jude as she grabs her bag and go with Jude as they are going to the school and it changes with Suletta was talk with some friends the one that she met on the school and the other one was a girl with pink outfit as her hair was pink and has two orb like on her hair)

Hitori kodoku na sekai de

Inori negau

Yume wo egaki

Mirai wo miru

Nigedasu yori mo susumu koto wo

Kimi ga eranda no nara

(it changes on the elevator she saw Miorine and Jude and moments later changes again as Jude was on his place along with four people who are looking around the Avalon and Guel was near him as he want a fight with Jude and changes once more as the three of them were in the garden with Jude planting something and Suletta was look at Jude and Miorine and seconds later it changes as Jude was looking ahead and saw the Two of them were waiting)

Dareka ga egaita imeeji janakute

Dareka ga eranda suteeji janakute

Bokutachi ga tsukute iku sutoorii

Kesshite hitori ni wa sasenai kara

(As Jude was keep on running and changes into Strike Exia As he fly ahead as Suletta was following Jude as she changes into Aerial and they were flying as Miorine was seeing them and the Camera was Zoom in on Guel Jeturk then to Shaddiq Zenelli and to Elan Ceres and it changes to Jude and his past self as the past self had red eye and the present had sky blue and it changes with some picture of a young Suletta and a mother and daughter)

Kono hoshi ni umareta koto

Kono sekai de iki tsuzukeru koto

Sono subete wo aiseru you ni

Meippai no shukufuku wo kimi ni

(and it changes to Aerial fighting the Darilbalde and Strike Exia fires his DRAGOONs onto the Daribalde just dodged it two more Mobile suit was show as the one fires his Rfie and the other one fired a beam on its hand as both attack was block by Exia and inside the Cocktpit was Jude but his eye was blank as like a dark sky blue and the screen light and showing the Dueling Committee members and on space was shown the face of Delling Rembran and then the masked woman and lastly Jude, Suletta and Miornie they are in a bed as he woke up and saw them hagging them as the camera was zooming in his mouth as he smiles and in the instrumental We see the Exia was dancing with Aerial and the face was chainging into their faces and seconds later Aerial face was changed into Miorine)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I-LOVE-SABER: How was my Op is it good? Bad? if so leave a comment and enjoy you holydays and have wonderful Christmas 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++