- Z -

Soo like they are like watching you and it just gives me the stalker vibes which are like hot and swaggers and poggers af! And like they just keep watching without you knowing and it's just mysterious!

And like they don't wanna show their faces or identity which gives me like a clue that they are handsome as fuck and that they will treat me as shit will give me another clue that they are more hot and handsome than I will ever expect

They are also like threatening ppl and kidnapping them which are very interesting to know or see when you are one of the victims. They will lock you up in a place so ppl don't know where you are! And it just gives me a vibe like they want the victim all to themselves and not give them up to other ppl

From what I've seen from movies, they act like possessive and just menacing enough for you to like be scared as fuck!

There are like reasons on why they kidnap their victims as they mean something special to them which I think they are like tryna claim the victim as theirs, and they don't wanna like fully give you information on where you are or why you are here it just sounds evil and handsome as fuck! Like they also give me some yandere vibes which are cute and menacing as hell! 

They sometimes drugs your food so then they can do things to you ;))))

They also have such a handsome voice! I can listen to them threatening me all day

They even like laugh so menacing and cool and swaggers and poggers and sometimes creepy which is cute and a lot more

They just put you on a chair and put chains on the victim so that they wont escape, and then just does the next level moves! Which are hot af!!

The ways on how they kidnap you is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting, cool, hot, handsome, cute and they just slay everything!

Like why put them in jail or execute them? They deserve to live and not be put in prison bc they make ppl obsessed and satisfied!

From what I've seen on movies they are like tall! Has the biggest brain and fools everyone by making the people not suspicious of the watcher or kidnapper! That's just handsome and evil and hot and menacing and smart af!

They have like tons of weapons to use on their victims! They use the biggest or most hurtful one which makes me obsessed with it! They even sometimes act like they are gonna murder them in cold blood meanwhile it's just all a act to make them more terrified!

They are just unbelievable and very hot and handsome and cute and menacing and mysterious and rude and fantastic and lovely and cute and fabulous and swaggers and poggers and adorable and wholesome in a painful way and mean! :D

They plan out on when to kidnap people and how, as the victims are something useful to them.

The people that the watcher doesn't like they just use them as bait to get the police or government to do stuff for them which are absolutely cute and smart!

They have the nerves to even kidnap someone very special or known in the city or even a police, detective, government, royalties, famous company owners, and etc relatives

Not only do they use some of their victims as bait, they make deals with gather government! The kidnapper usually asks for money but no, some of them are more smart! They ask for money and people that they want so then they will like trade the victims for money and better victims! When the victims and money arrives the kidnapper just breaks the deal and scams the government. After they kill the victims who were bait and throw them somewhere like they were nothing and takes the new victims in a room and tortures them the most painful, worst and coolest ways! If I were one of the victims I would just smile to my death and watch how the kidnapper is torturing me and think this is a whole birthday gift!

And after the police finds the victims the kidnapper just leaves them there and acts like a normal silly guy and just breaks into houses at night and tortures them in the most cutest way! That's just sweet right! they find more about the person and more details = more victims/relatives they can kill!

To make people not very suspicious or let people know what is happening in the house! They will sometimes murder them in a non-deadly way like choking or hanging or suffocating or drowning or surprise attack and cut their throat! 

But most of the time

They make people suspicious and let people hear what is happening because its more fun! 

After they get a lot of information, The watcher or kidnapper will hunt the relatives of the person they killed a while ago and murder the relatives or either kidnap a few of them and murder the others! 

The most cutest part are when the watcher or kidnapper manipulate some of the victims, or take control of them and make them their slaves! Isn't that just adorable? After the victims did what the manipulator demanded, they will just be killed. Or sometimes the manipulator thinks they are useful to do a lot more stuff! There is also a chance where if one of the manipulated victims kill someone, the manipulator might frame them and get them in jail or an asylum as the manipulated victim might sound insane or mentally ill.

For the victims that are not quite worth for the kidnapper, will maybe be like tested on like a lab experiment! So then the kidnapper will like get more ideas and information about people, the best part of the experiment part is when the victims get insane and just mentally ill! That's my fav parts of movies! The kidnapper might just take the insane ones somewhere and leave them there, or just murder them!

-ZenzIsAvailable

-I want to make it cannon that C!Sarah just simps and gets obsessed with one or maybe all of the watchers without even meeting them <3

-Words: 1029