Ch.2 contact

As they fell through the sky 0821 was securing his gear in the pod.

"Ready to make contact?" said Spartan Sanks who was enjoying the view.

"I hope we don't get lit up once we land." said 0821.

"what do you mean by that?" Sanks said.

"I mean not to get shot at a million times once we land." said 0821

As the view got larger on the ground a sudden pop happened on top of the pod.

"don't worry its the system that slows your..." said Sanks while the pods made contract on the earth.

Both spartans checked their gear and pulled the lever that was on the top of the inside in the pod. After pulling the lever nothing happened. While Sanks got out of his he knew that Butch is still in the pod.

"Let me kick the door its jammed and get out of the way so i don't hurt you." said 0821 as he grabed his sniper rifle,jet pack, 2 frag grenades and a pistol.

Sanks took a few steps back to only see a door of the pod fly over him and to only see a foot in the pod. After a few seconds he saw a Spartan come out of the pod wearing outer-plated gauntlets and leggings having a war master set of armor.

"Are we going to shoot something or are you going to stand there and stare at me all day." said 0821.