1.... New In Town

[Y/N POV]

||FLASHBACK||

i ran from the gaurds and went through the woods

it was cold but i didnt care, i was free. i got out of that lab with my friend, no more testing. no more powers. i hated them . i promise to never use them again...

i ran farst and farther away than i ever thought i could and turn to look at my freind but...she....SHE WAS GONE!!! i didnt know what do do so i just...kept running....tears fall down my face and i kept running and didnt stop until i was at a trailor park. i kept runnign and bump in to a older guy with a cigaret and balding hair. "woah watch were you going kid" he said and i backed away looking up at him scared. i never saw anyone beside the people Papa had in the lab and i didnt know if i can trust him....... i took step back and was going to run but then look up at him.

"Help me" i say quiet and scared and hold him tight. he look down at me and then croched to my level. "Its ok your safe now my name is Wayne Munson what your name?" he asked and i show him my arm with my number on it 09. he frown and look at it then at me. "okay well ill call you [Y/N]" he said and i nod. "You have parents?" i shook my head and he sighed. "ok well come on, ill take you home and you can meet my nefew." he say with a smile and i grab his hand and we started walking. 

This is the start of my new life......

------------------------------------------------------

||Now||

I sat on my poarch with my brother eddie and watch as the new family move in across the street from our house. they had a big fancy truck and fancy car in front of the house in the driveway area and outside there was a girl with red hair in braids and i gess her family? they seemed very mad about being there but what do i know. I took sip from my cola bottle and look at the door as my brother Eddie came out the house and sat on the stairs next to me. 

"Hey kid" "Hey eddie whos that over there" i ask him and he shrugg. "Unkle Wayne was saying they named the hargove or something like that, i dont know that much besides they came from a rich state i think calforina." i made a hmm sound and stoof up.  "I going to go introduce myself, ok?" "ok." Eddie said and shrugged.

I walked over to the house across the street andsmile as i aproach the red hair girl and her family. "hi, my name is [Y/N] i live across the street from youre house, its nice to meet you" i say and hold out my hand,  my number visble on my rist. "Uh... Im max its nice to meet you to i gess...." she said and shook my hand. "thats my mom and stepdad and that billy hes an asshole" She pointed to a big guy next to her and i look up at him amaze. he was maybe a year or two older than me and really tall.... "Shut it maxine" he said before grabing my hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you [y/n], im new in town so maybe you shoul show me around...." he say smirking and it made me blush. this is going to be a wild ride.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hai guys im on vacashin so im writing a lot because i dont have other thing to do right now hehe its 2 am rn