2......

[Y/N POV]

Billy smile down at me and I blush at his smile. "O-Okay sure i can show you around" i saye and start walking to y house to get my bike and backpack when he yell to me "WHERE ARE YYOU GOING Y/N? I HAVE A CAR REMEBER???" he yell and i make a o  shape with my mouth and just grab my bag from the stair and tell eddie i leaving to show him around town.

we drive around town and i give him direction to to the starcourt mall and he look amaze at it. "woah this mall is big it reminds me of home" he say and i smile and get out the car and start walking with him to the mall. "Well come on i have stores  to to show you" i said and smirk as i walk away my hip swaying. he follow me like a puppy and when we got in the mall he looked amazed and chewe on a toothpick in his mouth. "Woah Y/N this place is rad."

I smile at him and lead him to myfave store hot topic and we walk around and he look so amazed at the store. he walk over to a shirt rack and he pick up this shirt.

"Woah Y/N i f**king love metalica, they haviung a sale so you pick something out too ok? he smiled at me and i nodded and grabed a kate bush shirt in my size and he roll his eyes

"Woah Y/N i f**king love metalica, they haviung a sale so you pick something out too ok? he smiled at me and i nodded and grabed a kate bush shirt in my size and he roll his eyes. "Ew, maxine likes that band, i think she suck." i roll my eyes and poke his side "whatever i like her so shut up dumb boy" i say and he scoff and go pay. 

After we left hot topic i ledf him around town and showed him all the resturaunts and stuff as he sped in his caar. he keot speeding around corners im surprise he didnt get pull over but then again the police in town are really dumb so i dont know i hate the police. i look down at my rip jeans and pick at string on it and he look over at me at a red light. "You really cool Y/N..." Billy say to me and i look up flustered. "W-What???" i say and with a red face and he smiled at me, look into my eyes. "Your relly cool, i like hanging out wiuth you today." he held my hand and park in the driveway his house. "How about we hang out tomorrow again and see eachoter again ok?""ok..." i tuckmy hair behind my ear and open the door to get out and wave to him."

When i get inside the house Unkle wane is pacing back and forth angry and scared and i look at eddie on the couch. "what happening???"

 "Y/N IT 10 AT NIGHT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" uncle wayne said and hold my shoulders tight. "I was showing Billy around town hes our neighbor." i say confuse because nmormally he doesnt care about these things. "I got worry because of that byers kid being missing and i didnt know what to do... i call everyone to see if they saw you. DONT YOU KNOW ITS DANGEROUS OUT THERE FOR YOU ESPESHALLY AS A MUNSON, Y/N!!!!" He scream with tear rolling donwnhis cheek.

.............Espeshally for a munson.......????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HEY GUYS! hope u like this chapter i worked relly hard on it, its a lot longer than the last one so im proud