CHAPTER 6: PLAYING WITH FIRE 🔥

Shawn

It’s been forever since I was between her legs - almost there.  Now I’m standing out here under the moonlight, while they take their night-shots.

“Any chance we’ll be done taking pictures before the wedding is over?” I gripe while loosening my tie, frustrated for so many reasons.

Lebron  laughs as the photographer lowers the camera without directing us to our next pose.

“That’s it,” she bitterly snarks before putting her camera away.

“Finally,” I say, exasperated, while leaning against the pole of the canopy set up behind me.

Lebron  turns to me as his fiancée, Erica, walks off to start talking privately with the annoying photographer.  His eyes glance over to Bity, who is grinning ear-to-ear as he joins Chilli.

“So why is my brother rushing over to Chilli Ballinger when he’s supposed to be here with Beyoncé ?  And how the hell did he ever land a chick like her to begin with?”

I knew he was Yonced

“Remember - you’re getting married,” I playfully quip.

“Ha,” he dully releases while bringing a drink to his lips.  “I was just trying to figure out when my brother got game like that.”

Both of our eyes fall on the girl we’re whispering about when she walks out arm-in-arm with Viola .  I haven’t seen her since earlier, and I’ll be damned if she doesn’t look even better.

Her small, tight, white skirt rises high, but not too high.  The flowing fabric of her cleavage-showing red shirt whips in the oceanfront wind as she tosses her long, bronze hair away from her face.

Her sleek legs are still driving me crazy, leading up to that perfect ass which is displayed even better in that skirt.  I grin when I see her shoes - dressy, half-boot style heels that cover up her new bandaging.

“You’re drooling,” Lebron  snickers, and my jaw claps shut as I roll my eyes.

“She’s just… I don’t know.  Has Bity ever told you about her before?”

He shrugs as his eyes return to the beauty now laughing, her head tossing back as someone in Viola 's crowd of old crows makes a joke.

“Yeah, but I sure as hell didn’t expect her to look like that.  With the way he was still fawning over Chilli, I thought this girl must be hideous.  Damn, was I ever wrong.”

“I’ll say,” I grumble under my breath when I’m unable to break my eyes away from her.  “I need a stronger drink,” I add with a disgruntled tone, placing the empty beer bottle on the table next to me and heading toward the bar.