Revolting Children

𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽 written by grey

𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽
written by grey

𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽 written by grey

❝ there's no escaping trage-d. ❞
⸻ school song, matilda the musical

ATREUS SOLACATH WAS ON A MISSION. They were going to ruin the Seacaster name. Bill Seacaster would pay for what he did, and Atreus was willing to any lengths to exact their revenge. But on their first day at Aguefort Adventuring Academy, the son of Bill Seacaster, Fabian, gets them straight into detention.

IANRO WAS NERVOUS ABOUT STARTING AT AGUEFORT ADVENTURING ACADEMY. They'd been homeschooled up until now, and was worried about not being able to make friends. All he wanted to do was to pass under the radar. He didn't want any trouble. That all goes to shit when he's put in detention for something that he didn't do.

EDISON HAS DREAMS FAR BIGGER THAN ELMVILLE. She wants to take her music far beyond her small minded town. She wanted to make an impression on the world, and why not start with Aguefort? After getting caught in the teacher's lounge with Fig, another student, Edie realises that she has an opportunity to change the world.

KENJI JUST WANTS TO CATCH A BREAK. Living in the shadow of his older and younger brothers, Kenji can't help but feel invisible. When he's put in detention for an accident in the bathroom, they realise that they are more than 'the problem child.'

They might just end up saving the world.