*As the Rain Falls -JK*

Edited 01/26/24

It was a typical Sunday afternoon for you and Jungkook. The sky was a little cloudy, but it's something you enjoyed. Jungkook was in his studio, writing some music. You were laying in bed, bored out of your mind. After scrolling on Twitter and a lot of channel surfing, you decide to go and check up on Jungkook

You got up with a sigh and stretched your body. You walked out of your bedroom, down the hall, and jogged down the stairs. You went into the kitchen to grab some snacks for the two of you. You were super excited. You haven't seen Jungkook all day. You were excited to talk to him and see what he was working on. You walked down the hall towards his studio, then knocked on the door. You didn't get a response so you knocked harder one more time.

Silence.

You called Jungkook on the phone, so he could open the door.
"Hey baby, can you open the door please?"
"Yeah. Give me one second." He hung up the phone and proceeded to open the door.

"Hey babe. What's up?" He looked a little irritated, but you ignored it.
"I got bored upstairs and wanted to see you and I brought snacks." You held up the snacks.

Jungkook sighed. "I appreciate that y/n, but I have lyrics to write and I can't be distracted." He rolled his eyes.
"I just want to spend some time with you. You've been in this studio all day long. I just wanted to hang out with you." Jungkook did not look like you convinced him in the slightest to hang out with you. You gave a defeated sigh.
"Since you can't be bothered to chat and have snacks with me, let's go for a walk so you can clear your mind for your music writing."

Jungkook looked like he was contemplating his options. Then the two of you stared at each other for what seemed like 5 minutes. Jungkook broke eye contact and agreed to go for a short walk with you. You walk towards the door and started to put your shoes on until you hear the pitter patter of rain. You open the door and notice that the sky has fallen through and it's pouring rain. You drop your shoulders in disappointment and look at Jungkook.
"We'll y/n it looks like we can't go for that walk, I'll just finish with my music."

With that Jungkook starts to walk towards his studio when you stop him and say,
"So we can't hang out at all?" You're so confused and a little disappointed at this point. Jungkook stops walking and turns around to face you.

"Y/n, I explained that I have things to do already. I don't have time to hang out with you right now." He tries to walk away again until you say, "Jungkook all I'm asking is for 10 minutes of your time to be with you. We haven't been hanging out lately. We barely talk nowadays. You're always in that studio and it's frustrating me. You're literally on a break right now." You're desperately pleading at this point. Jungkook didn't even turn around until after you finished pleading. He slowly walked up to you and looked you in your eyes.

"Y/n, I have better things to worry about. I'm sorry. This is important to me." He aggressively stated. You looked at him with the same intensity. "Jungkook am I not important to you?" You raised your voice.
"Y/n I never said that. You're seriously overreacting."
"I'm your girlfriend and you can't even give me 10 minutes of your time?"

You're having a screaming match at this point. Jungkook shouts, "Y/n you're pissing me off now. Go play in the rain or something since you want to go outside so bad." He gives a dismissive wave and walks back to his studio. You stared at him in disbelief. You don't even know when you started crying. You didn't notice you were crying until you tasted your tears.

"Jungkook, you know what I will go play outside because it seems like I'm not worthy of my boyfriend's time." You look back in the direction he walked in, in hopes of him coming to you to apologize and actually spend quality time with you. He didn't walk back. All you heard was his studio door slam.