Chapter 2: Healing the wounds

In Japan, they have this unique way of fixing broken pottery or ceramics: by mending them with gold. So what seems to be an imperfection at first turns into a beautiful masterpiece and serves its purpose again. Same goes to us; when we are in the healing stage, we are like this broken piece of pottery that just wants to go back to its usual self. But once something is broken, it can never be fixed the same way it was. But there are many ways we try to go back to normal, or at least close to what we were before.

In the healing stage, a lot happens. We get to find ourselves and what we truly believe; we also get to realize a lot of things, and most importantly, we heal our wounds. Healing does not happen over night; it takes weeks, months, and even years. In this stage, people are taught to be patient with themselves and to really take that time to get better. We learn a lot from this stage, such as getting to know the people who will stick with you throughout your darkest time, finding the better version of yourself, and healing.

Getting closer to healing is the best feeling ever-the feeling that I finally figured out what I want and what I need, and having a drastic glowup and a major improvement. The healing stage is the gold in that broken pottery; we may have broken once, but this gold has only made us more beautiful than ever. These so-called imperfections are then turned into something beautiful. The lesson in this stage is that don't waste your time forcing yourself on someone who won't bring out the best in you; instead, focus on the things that actually make you more beautiful and stronger.

What I have shared here is based on my personal experiences, which I believe makes this more interesting. Now, what do you think chapter 3 would be?