-0-

-
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎💎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
-

-▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎💎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎-

~First Greeting~

-
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎💎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
-

3rd Person POV
During the daytime, there was a commotion going on in the middle of the city street. A tall, handsome teenager beating up a fat and ugly teenager while a bunch of crowds gather around them not to help the helpless boy but to take videos and pictures of the scene in front of them.

"P-please...s-stop..." The fat, defenseless teenager begged, but the tall, handsome teenager didn't listen to his words and instead continued to throw punches at him.

"Ah?! You were looking at my girl with that weird face of yours. Now shut up, you damn pig!" He yelled at the other male, who tried to cover himself from the punches, but it was useless as he cracked open his eyes and saw everyone watching and whispering to themselves.

"Gosh,he's such a creep."

"Wonder who raised him like this?"

"He deserves it because he did look at his girl."

"He's very ugly."

The defenseless boy cries from the physical pain and emotionally from seeing no one step out to help as he closes his eyes again and slightly prays for someone or anyone to stop the other one from beating him.

Please, someone help me.

Just when the tall, handsome teenager was about to give him one of his hardest blows to the stomach, someone grabbed onto his wrist tightly to prevent him from punching the fat teenager.

"My my,I never knew young Koreans could be so shameless in doing something like this in public," said a tall, white-haired man wearing dark blue sunglasses as the crowds, mostly ladies, started to gasp at the handsome man.

"Oh my gosh!He's good-looking" They squeaks amongst themselves at the man who just appeared out of nowhere.

The owner of the wrist that has been grasp by the unknown man try to take it back because the man grasp started to hurt almost like he couldn't feel his wrist but he doesn't show it on his face and pretends that he isn't intimidated by his presence.