Walked through hell pt.1

"They called me mentally ill...Well, they haven't seen what I've seen.." Ivy thought, its grey eyes and silky brunette hair shining in the sunset. "You alright?" a soft yet cold manly voice asked. "Yeah," Ivy replied. "You?" "Just fine Ivy," he replied, gently holding its hand from behind. "Levi!" Ivy happily exclaimed. Levi's ocean eyes and black-brown hair seemed to lure Ivy into a love trance. "Captain Levi!" a girl came running in. "What is it Hange?" Levi asked. "Titans spotted! We think it's Zeke!" Ivy's eyes grew shocked. "Shh, it's ok, Ivy," Levi reassured it. "Why are you...soft with Ivy?" Hange asked. "I-erm-shut the hell up Hange, it's not your business!"

           As everyone rode out on their horses, Ivy saw the 40-metere titans and started to shake slightly. It then saw it about to attack its best friend, Sasha. "You took my parents, I won't let you take my best friend!" Ivy exclaimed. "HEY ASSHOLE!" It screamed. "OVER HERE!" "What the hell are you doing!?" Levi exclaimed. "Buying time," Ivy replied. It used its ODM gear to cling to the titan to attempt to slice its nape, but fell cue to the amount of steam coming off the titan. It screamed in terror. Hange caught Ivy at the last second. "Got ya dumbass! What the hell were you doing?" "Saving humanity," Ivy replied. Ivy sheepishly chuckled. Hange put Ivy on the ground. "Don't get yourself killed. Please." Hange then took care of the titan. Ivy decided to try to help by killing the Cart Titan. "DIE YOU STUPID BASTARD!" It screamed. "YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!" It tried to slice its nape, but it fell, and everything went black.

later.....

Ivy awoke in the infirmary. "Wh-where am I?" Hange looked at Ivy with kind eyes. "You fell 40 meters from a titan's grasp. If it hadn't been for Berholdt, you would have died. He caught you, but not before you blacked out." Ivy then started crying. "What's  wrong?" Hange calmly spoke. Ivy muttered, "But-Berholdt-he's been n-nothing but unkind t-to me.." Hange then asked, "How so?" Ivy then replied, "Name-calling and blackmailing. It's why nobody wanted to be near me during training. They'd thought I'd stab them." "Could you tell me some of your stories from training?" Hange asked, rubbing Ivy's hand gently. Ivy sighed sadly. "I..I guess. But I'm starting with my experience from the Wall Maria invasion."

                                  The year 450. The Titans have invaded.

"Mum! Dad!" Ivy  called out. "The titans are here!" It couldn't find its parents anywhere.
A blood-curdling scream rang out louder than the rest. "MUM!" Ivy screeched. Blood splatted everywhere.  "No!" Ivy yelped. All of a sudden someone picked it up. "I'm not letting you die looking for someone who's already dead, kid." Ivy squirmed in protest. "NO! MOM! DAD!" It cried while crocodile tears streamed down its face. "No time kid, if you want to live, stop squirming around."  Ivy sobbed heavily. "I know, kid. It's tough losing people." "You'll have walked through hell."