The spark

"Ooooh~," Hange smoothly teased.
 "You like Ivy~!" Levi tried to hide the fact he was blushing.
 "S-Shut up!" He exclaimed in in embarrassment.
"Or I-I'll bathe you!" Hange then shuddered. They didn't want to have to deal with Levi scrubbing the shit out of them. 
  "Ugh, no thanks. Shutting up!" Levi looked at Ivy with a gentle expression. "It's so peaceful..."  Levi's cold grey eyes slightly shimmering in the sun seemed to have a spark of life behind them. It became clear that he had fallen in love with Ivy. As he leaned closer to Ivy, he gave its forehead a kiss. "Come on Hange, let's go tell the others of Ivy's condition." 
Hange nodded and left with Levi.

                                       At dinner......

   Sasha sat down at a table, looking worried. "I hope Ivy's ok," She muttered, her hands slightly shaking.
  A blonde man named Erwin took notice of this and whispered to Levi, "Braus looks nervous, should we tell her how Ivy's doing?"
 Levi nodded silently as he sipped his tea. He also seemed slightly nervous. Hange then came running in, looking shook. "Ivy's...running around the halls..."

 Levi laughed slightly. "Leme guess, no clothes too? Or covered in mud?" 

He seemed to be smiling as he put down his tea. Ivy then walked in, wrapped in a blanket and barefoot, clearly in need of a bath. Ivy coughed slightly as it drowsily looked around. Levi gave Hange a look of: "It needs a bath, help me catch it." Hange nodded, then tried to grab Ivy, but it slipped away. 

"Dammit!" Hange exclaimed.

 "Ivy, get back here!" Levi cracked up laughing. 

 Sasha also started rolling on the floor laughing. Eren and Mikasa started sniggering. "Hange! You got to-You have to-lure it-w-with food!" Levi exclaimed in between laughs.
"Food?" Ivy asked with a yawn. "I-I could eat."

Levi then took Ivy's hand and took it to a bath. "Ivy, do you mind if the clean freak bathes you?" He asked, with a more kind than normal glance in his eyes.

 Ivy then replied, "I don't want to bathe at all."  Levi let out a long sigh as he turned on the water. 

"I promise I won't break boundaries, I'm just here to help you wash your back, ok?" Levi calmly said to Ivy as he helped in in the bath.  He was shocked at what he saw of it. " It...has..no..reproductive systems..? " Ivy looked up at him in a slightly scared look. 

"No, it's not like that Ivy, I just didn't expect you to be..literally genderless.." Levi replied to Ivy's silent comment as he reached for the soap. He gently bathed it and after it was bathed, he rebandaged its wounds and put it in one of his shirts, which was too big for it. Ivy started crying when Levi accidentally touched its waist. Of course, he was confused by this. 

"Does it hurt there? I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you," Levi quickly apologized. 

Ivy then broke down even harder. "I-It wa-was a-an ol-old boyfriend who used me..if you know w-what I mean.."
 Levi then pulled Ivy close. "Shh, don't cry..I'm here.." He then started humming to it as it cried into him. Hange walked in and saw them. They took Ivy's hand and  rubbed it gently. Levi let go of Ivy, and Hange took Ivy to bed. 

Before Hange turned the light out, they asked, "By the way, are you ok?" Ivy shook its head, and had a look that was asking Hange to stay. Hange went over to its bed and sat down. They gently rubbed its cheeks, trying to get it to sleep.

Meanwhile.....

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!"  Levi thought as he paced back and forth. "Why do I love Ivy so much? It's as if there's been a..spark of some sort that's got me hooked on Ivy!"

                                 To be continued in chapter  4