[32] Lastly

The fight between the Black Wolf Mafia and the Big Devil Mafia continues. They all fought hard. They will not stop until they die.

This makes the people who are fighting not realize that the Demon has activated something. Demon has activated a time bomb planted under the Big Devil Mafia headquarters. The bomb will explode in a few minutes.

Kenzo, who had been ordered by Jeff to help the warriors, is now slaughtering the Big Devil mafia. He slaughtered them using his knife.

Kenzo's assassin aura was very different. He looks more sinister and vicious. This is the real Kenzo. He is a killing machine trained by Law to help the Black Wolf Mafia kill the enemy.

Kenzo continues to slaughter the Big Devil mafia one by one. They died horribly until Kenzo finally realized something. Yeah, he realized that the Demon had activated a time bomb under this base. So they must immediately leave this base.

Kenzo contacts Hans, "Hans, in less than 10 minutes the bomb will explode in this base," Kenzo says.

Meanwhile, Hans, who heard his lover's voice, became very happy. Finally, his boyfriend talks to him. However, Kenzo's words just now made Hans understand. Kenzo asked Hans to direct the Black Wolf mafia members out of this base.

Hans nods, "I understand Kenzo. You also help them evacuate," Hans says.

Hans contacts the Black Wolf mafia at once, "Immediately evacuate independently because in less than 10 minutes the bomb will explode in this base," Hans says. He is very worried about the warriors. He also orders his hacker team to help direct the warriors.

Hans and his team of hackers work together. They directed the warriors to immediately leave the Big Devil Mafia headquarters. They told them the right way so that the warriors could immediately leave the Big Devil mafia headquarters.

Hans and his team of hackers continue to direct the warriors to immediately leave the Big Devil mafia headquarters. They are highly trained in situations like this. So Hans and his team can direct all the warriors out of the Big Devil mafia headquarters.

Someone contacted Hans. He is Law, "Hans, where is Cylo's place?" Law asks. He was already in the basement but he didn't know Cylo's exact position.

Hans exhales. He's having a hard time, "Cylo carries out commands with Ivo so that Ivo is responsible for Cylo's whereabouts. Ivo—" Hans said stopping when he saw Ivo's empty chair.

Unlucky! Why Ivo? Is it possible that Ivo went to the Big Devil mafia headquarters? Never mind forget it. Now, Hans has something to take care of, "Okay Beta wait a moment, I'll track him," Hans says and then he tracks Cylo.

Hans looked for Cylo's whereabouts, "Gotcha! Cylo is in system space. "Take Lorong 3, right lane at 4 o'clock," Hans says.

"Understands."

*****

Meanwhile, the fight between Jeff and Demon is still ongoing. They attacked each other while running. Demon no longer had a chance of winning so he could only continue running to avoid Jeff.

Demon pulled the trigger on his gun and fired several bullets at Jeff, but Jeff was able to avoid them. Jeff ran quickly then he threw the knife until it hit Demon's calf.

Demon fell. He screamed in pain. Jeff smirks. Killing like this is fun. Hearing screams of pain made Jeff even more excited. He will torture Demon before killing him.

Jeff approaches Demon then he pulls the knife from Demon's calf, "ARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!" Demon shouts. He was in a lot of pain.

But Jeff didn't care. He plunged the knife into Demon's other calf, causing Demon even more pain.