CHAPTER 1 : START

"What you lose may be one of the things that is important to you, but it is not all or rather it is not the most important thing. Just like the favorite toys in childhood, when they grow up, the feelings of love and excitement for them gradually fade into oblivion. But also sometimes suddenly remember, and then wonder "where did I put that?"

It might as well be. So when a problem occurs, it usually takes a lot of time to recognize.

The first is Aomine-kun.

After graduating from High School, he went to America, continuing to pursue a professional path. Sometimes he would text me and talk about life there.

But in reality, he was looking for me mainly to complain. About the insecurities as well as the bad things that often happen in a strange place. Although sometimes there are new joys, but it is reminiscent of the days gone by at home.

Then one day, after all the seasons ended, he suddenly returned home. More surprised when he turned down all the invitations to the sponsor events.

Due to unstable health or extreme stress. That made me very nervous, when I went to see him in Majiba, but "I lost something very important." he looked extremely serious when he said that.

......

"Me, used to really like big boobs!!!"

Then he calmly started the conversation with a can of coke in hand.

''hazz...''

"Up until now, I've always chosen big-breasted girls to date. Isn't that the most stimulating thing. I've always thought heaven is here!"

......

"Is that so!! Great, why don't you go to that paradise!"

It's really hard to say, after not seeing each other for a while and that's the first thing he wants to say? I smoked a vanilla shake as I spoke. But Aomine-kun continued to put on a serious "let me finish!"

"After I realized it, I lost interest in big boobs."

"Isn't that just a change of taste."

" I'm not talking about it, it's like scones with breasts, like holes I'm trying to escape from. The key in the dream is collecting bottle caps that make me feel like I don't want to remember something. Now it's like fun."

"Aomine-kun, did you collect bottle caps?"

Like when he was a kid who used to catch river shrimp and cicadas.

But remember, it's true that sometimes things like that happen. Like every day I read a favorite book until I get bored, then climb into bed and hug my fluffy cat and fall asleep. Then suddenly woke up feeling that I wanted to remember something that happened in the dream but couldn't, leaving only a mess of mixed emotions about something "exciting".

"Is it graduation time?"

And maybe not. While the two of them continued, Momoi-san rushed over out of nowhere, and mumbled "sorry, I'm late."

"But what's wrong?"

"That I'm not interested in big boobs anymore. I talked about it on the phone."

"Eh? Huh? Isn't that a joke?"

Saying that, Momoi-san walked over to Aomime-kun and sat down next to him. Meanwhile he sneaked a glance towards Momoi-san's chest, then sighed dejectedly.

"And isn't that a good thing. You've always thought about that in your head before, and added a bunch of standards, like size, softness, shape. It's no different. a perverted name."

"bad."

I'm tired of agreeing with Momoi-san on that.

......

"But if you lose interest, then it's normal for girls to lose the feeling of big breasts. Like the hairstyle, or the makeup. Even the clothes make guys feel excited. I thought it was cute."

Hearing this from an ikemen while sitting next to Moomoi-san, but if it all ends there then it doesn't matter when he tries to add "now that I see breasts, I feel like I'm climbing a huge pile of breasts. I'm tired just thinking about it." Of course, Momoi-san immediately gave him a slap without hesitation.

It wasn't long before Aomine-kun continued to lose his passion for basketball.

Continues...