Juice/I Get Around/Family Visit

Back to the interview

Tupac and the interviewer was outside at the courtyard of the prison, walking by the fence. "So at the time, did you know that album would make you a star?" The interviewer questions.

"My mindset wasn't to become a star," Tupac answered as they walked by the fence.

"But it was your big break, right?" The interviewer questions as he turns his head to Tupac.

"That wasn't even my big break, that happened by accident." Tupac explains to him. "I was on the set, my boy was tryin' to get the part, me and Serenade was fuckin' around with the lines and I ended up gettin' the part."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The set of 'Juice'-1992

Kelairi was at the set of Tupac's debut movie called "Juice"

Kelairi was at the set of Tupac's debut movie called "Juice". She takes out her camera and walks up to Tupac and the others that was starring in the movie. "Boys, smile." They did as told and she took the picture.

She takes the photo from the camera and takes a look, faces Tupac with a "really" look then placed the photo in her notebook

She takes the photo from the camera and takes a look, faces Tupac with a "really" look then placed the photo in her notebook. "That'll be a keeper."

She takes out a chocolate bar, she glanced to see Jermaine aka Steele eyeing the chocolate bar she got. "Here, 'Maine." She broke half of it and gave it to Jermaine. "Thanks, La-la," He brings her into a big bear hug making her giggle.

"Hey, watch it, Pac looks a little jealous," Khalil aka Raheem says jokingly, Tupac rolls his eyes. "Nobody jealous, nigga." He punched Khalil on the arm.

"Alright, settle down," She moved the two apart, Tupac pulled her in his arms and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yo, they need Pac and Omar on set," One of the producers says. "A'ight," Pac calls back, the guys went to set except him and Kelairi.

He nuzzled his face in her neck, giving her light kisses. "Pac, they need you on set," She tilts her head up at him and taps his shoulder.

"Mm-mm," He shakes his head as he places a kiss on her cheek.

"You've been acting like this for a while, I'm not complaining, but what's up?" She laughs a bit.