The birth of Jay (Jane)

(In this version Jack is a 6 year old boy who practises his performing moves for when hes older the only problem is his mom doesn't really like what he wants to do)

Jack was as usual in his room , performing until his mom came in announcing that she was gonna have another baby which means Jack is gonna be a big brother.Jack was happy to hear this news since he always wanted to have a sibling and it can get quiet boring being alone in the tower since he has to secretly hide his bestfriend Wanderlust from her.

Because Night swan was pregnant she needed help with alot of things around the tower and usually was surrounded by bird servants and even Jack has to help too sometimes.Night swan also had to rest alot and use the bathroom alot so sometimes Jack had to change his "schedule" for her.Then soon they found out that his mom was having a baby boy which made Night swan cry "ANOTHER HEIR TO THE THRONE!" with Jack nervously smiling.

Soon after , Night swan was in the hospital as a worried Jack was sitting down with one of the lead guards worried if the birth was a success or not.Luckily a few minutes after, a doctor came out telling the guard that the baby was a success then afterwards Jack can hear a baby cry from the other room and quickly went in.

What he saw was a passed out Night swan and a small baby sleeping beside him wrapped in a white blanket.Jack thought his new little brother was cute with his baby soft skin.A few minutes later,Night swan woke up from her slumber and Jack gave her his little brother and for once Night swan smiled and said "Aww I'm gonna name him Jay!" and strangely Jack had to write that on Jay's birth certificate.

When they returned to the Swan Tower,Night swan put Jay to rest in Jack's room and Wanderlust was able to see his bestfriend's new brother.Then later on Jack and Wanderlust was playing Kings and Knights and suddenly Jay woke up crying really loudly and immediately they both ran to him and tried to calm him down but the two boys failed to do so.

Suddenly they felt footsteps coming up, and the boys felt like they were fucked as they were still trying to calm down the baby but then something happened.Night swan came in as Jack froze on the spot but strangely she acts as if he wasn't even there and took the baby into her arms and calmed him down in her own smooth tone.

Jack was in pure shock that for the first time his mom didn't punish him for a minor thing like that.Whilst still putting on the shocked face,Wanderlust asked if he was ok and Jack quickly changed to his normal self still in disbelief of what happened but later brushed it off.Night swan went out the room to care for Jay whilst the boys continued to play their little game

Night swan went into her bedroom with a crying Jay and was surprisingly able to make Jay stop crying just from feeding him and the baby boy made a cute little happy noise which made Night swan do a little smirk on her face as if she had a heart for him.Afterwards , She came into Jack's room and put the sleeping baby in the crib and then looked down to her other son who seems to be half-shaking as she does so.She goes to his level and calmly tells "Please take care of your brother properly , You don't want him crying don't you?" . Jack shook his head in a "no" response as Night Swan's  yellow eyes narrowed a little. She pat the boy on the head and then went out to do her duties.