The birth of Peter (Poppy)

(Pls don't blame me I couldn't think of a better title than this and now Jay is 1 whilst Jack is 7 and still hiding his true self from his mom to not upset her)

Jack was playing with Jay in his pitch black room until a familiar light shone up from them.They saw their mother's shadow which quickly took the attention away from the two young boys.Jay raised his hands up and yelled in a cute child voice "Mama!" which made Night swan smirk a little before she was gonna spread the news."Well boys It seems that there is a new addition to the family and your going to have another sibling!" Jay didn't really understand what she said but still cheered but his older brother was the exact opposite.Jack was confused how his mom was having two babies in the period of a year but his 7 year old mind shook it off.

As what he did when he mom was pregnant was Jay he had to help around the tower again with Night swan despite the fact that she had like other thousands of kidnapped bird minions keeping her in shape.Since Jay was only 1 , he couldn't really do much around the swan tower and Jack had to even take care of his baby bro like how Night swan did it before the next child.At this point , Jack wasn't even getting proper sleep the usual 7 year old his age would but he usually got used to doing this.

A few months later,Jack , Jay and Night swan had to go to the hospital to find out if it was a boy or a girl . Night swan pleaded and crossing her thick , grimy claws that it was another boy (She wanted sons because i hc she believes having sons are perfect) and her wish was granted."ANOTHER BABY BOY TO THE THRONE!" she again cried happily hearing the "splendid" news.

Finally on the day marked November 11th,Night swan gave birth to a healthy baby boy which was strangely named Peter.The young baby boy didn't cry at birth which was a bit weird for a newborn.The baby had really bright yellow eyes which brought such delight to Night swan thinking hes the perfect son she could ever have sort of bringing despair to Jack in secret.

When they returned home , Night swan full on smiled for the first time when holding her new son. The funny thing is baby Peter didn't look like he liked being held by his own mom and we wouldn't really make cute noises or respond back to her but didn't care..she knew he was gonna be the perfect heir in Swan city.

To prove he was the favourite child, She sort of abandoned her two other kids in their room to care for Peter the most. Ofcourse she fed them and other basic needs but always made sure she kept her attention on him the most out of them.