Two Sides Of Nature

The light of dawn spread across the Boiling Isles. As the sun rose, Hunter got dressed early putting on his Golden Guard uniform and heading out the door from his room to go and greet his "princess."

It wasn't that far from her room, it was literally down the hall from his. There were two scouts guarding her door to clarify who came to see her or to protect her from intruders that may try to harm her. The scouts opened the door as soon as the Golden Guard approached and he walked in. The room was dark but dimly lit by the little lights that hung around the walls and on top of her bed curtains. The window shutters were closed, but just a little bit of the sun's light shined through.

The Golden Guard walked toward her bed where she was sleeping. Her bed curtains were all closed surrounding her bed like a cage, The Golden Guard peeked through the thin layers of the curtains and saw her sleeping.

"She looks so peaceful..." He said to himself. He opened the bed curtain and tied it to one of the bed posts to keep it open as he sat down beside his sleeping beauty.

He continued to gaze upon her beauty, with the curtains overlaying her she looked like a ghost.

He gently moved a strand of her hair from her face behind her pointy ears, strange, her ears looked almost like his, the same size too.

He leaned closer to her face and caressed her cheek, "Good morning, princess~" He softly cooed as Madeline slowly woke up

"Hunter?" She said, her voice sleepy

"I made you breakfast." Hunter snapped his fingers and a maid entered with a tray of griffon eggs and bacon with apple blood juice.

"Oh! Th-Thank you...!" Madeline said softly as she stretched, literally like how a cat stretches and yawned. Hunter stood up and walked toward the three outstretched windows and opened their shutters as light poured into the room illuminating the golden colors. There was a beautiful, perfect view of the sunrise over the mountaintops.

"Wow..." Madeline exhaled staring in awe at the scenery outside

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Hunter said as he turned toward her.

Madeline nodded

"And great news! Since you're now part of the coven, YOU get to be the Emperor's left-hand man! Er, girl...!" Hunter cheered

"What!?" She gasped

Hunter went over to one of her wardrobes that was by the door and opened it, "Here is your Silver Guard uniform!"

He pulled out a grey and silver outfit from the wardrobe along with a silver mask that looked like his.