Prologue

??? POV

Large steps can be heard throughout the desolate building, accompanied by the creaking of metal long rusted over. A large, shadowy bear figure comes into the scene, drawing away the light.

The figure approaches a panel in the middle of the empty area, where a screen overlooks the area, keeping security of this desolate location. Suddenly, the screen glitches, and another figure is seen on a thrown-like structure. Only, this time, the figure in the screen is shown to be a yellow rabbit.

"Have the preparations been made?" The rabbit inquires, urgency in his tone.

"Yes," Said the shadowed figure, "All is going according to plan, Sir."

"Brilliant!! Absolutely marvelous!!" The rabbit announced, "Well done, my creation, you have done me well!!"

"What is the next phase of your plan?" The figure inquired.

"OUR, plan," The man in the screen reminds, "This is OUR plan, Nightmare."

"Right, of course..." Nightmare replies.

"Don't give me that sass!" The man shouts, "Now, go tell the others to ready the portal! It is almost time."

He laughs maniacally into the night, as the animatronic followed his orders in silence and strict obedience. Soon they would take revenge on this world, beginning with two, seemingly 'ordinary' people, blissfully unaware of their fates to come.