CHRISTMAS ONESHOT- Bakugo's Christmas buddy

~ "We need to put one over there!", an exited pink skinned girl shouted, while pointing at one of the windows. It was the day before christmas and the whole class were decorating the dorms. Well almost the whole class. In a corner you heard an annoyed voice judging the actions of the others:* "Why do you idiots have to make such a big deal out of this shit?"* "Come on Bakubro! Tomorrow is christmas stop being so grumpy and enjoy it", whined Kirishima and nudged his shoulder. The Redhead had a candycane in his hair, not even he knew why it was there ,but he chose to not care.

"Yeah, what are you? The Grinch? Ohhh careful he's about to steal christmas, BAHAH!" "I SWEAR TO GOD PIKACHU IM GONNA KILL YOU!", he yelled and got up.

-Timeskip-

After some time everything was ready and the Teenagers tired. Sero was already passed out on the couch, with his thumb in his mouth, Uraraka was about to sleep in on Midoriyas shoulder and even Mineta, who was taped to the ceiling had tired eyes. One after another made their way to bed and the last one to go was Iida, who had the urge to tell everybody how important it was to brush your theeth, even when you were tired. And then it got completely quiet. Except for one dormroom. There was a dim light shining through the window and you could see a figure walking around. You couldnt hear any noises, what proved that this person didn't want to wake anybody up. nonetheless even that person was soon asleep.

"MARRY CHRISTMAS!" , yelled a voice at 7 AM, which woke everybody up. Soon after, tired students came downstairs to see who the fuck was making so much noise. "What the fuck Kaminari", mumbled Jiro after she saw him standing there with a wide grin and a Santa hat on his bright, yellow hair. But there was another person behind him. A tall boy with a bowl in his hand and thats when they noticed the table infront of them. It was set with plates for all of them and there were many kinds of food, what made Hagakure gasp of exitement: "Oh my god, that looks so good! Who did all that?!" "That would be me", the earlier mentioned boy answered, with a slight blush dusting his cheeks as he put the bowl away. "SATO!", the girls screamed and ran up to him to thank him. "Yeah, thanks Sato",Midoriya also spoke up. Everybody went to sit down. "Not that im complaining ...but why?", asked Ojiro, while he tried some of the food. "Well, you know, i wanted to practice for tonight because i will also cook something for christmaseve and now you guys can tell me if you like it", meant boy answered. That action made the class smile and even Bakugo escaped a small one.

"How long did you take for this", Tokoyami asked, staring at his plate. "Oh i stayed up a little longer yesterday to search for recipes and I started two hours ago." (Bearbeitet)

-Time skip again-

After everyone helped with the dishes Denki forced them to a snowball fight, much to the complain from Tokoyami and Shoto but at the end they still were dragged outside. Iida started to split the class:* "We're going to make two teams: Team A: Aoyama, Asui-" "Call me Tsu". interrupted him Tsuyu. "-right, where was i, ah. Tsu, Uraraka, Ojiro, Koda, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Midoriya, Sato and Me. Team B: Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Shoji, Jiro, Sero, Bakugo, Mineta, Momo and Hagakure!"

After everyone was in the teams the fight started. The first one to throw a snowball was Mineta, even tho he just threw it randomly and it ended up hitting one of his own Teammates, Shoji. That brought attention on him and Tsu and Uraraka started to bombard him with snowballs. The next one to throw one was Bakugo, who, ofcourse, aimed to hit Midoriya, but Todoroki pushed him away and ended up hitting Katsuki, who started to curse him out: "Damn you Half n Half!" "Yeah whatever Bakugo, you're still out tho", Shotos monotone voice answered from behind a snowhill. Ojiro managed to throw more snowballs at once by using his tail as a catapult and ended up hitting Denki and Sero right in the face. Kaminari licked the snow of, that was on his lips, yet the only thing he got was a disgusted look from Jiro . Some time went by and the last one surviving were: Momo and Jiro from Team B and only Koda from Team A, who sat hid behind a tree. But then Kyoka ran up to him and got the last hit and the shy boy was happy to be redeemed from that madness. That meant Team B won. The students didn't notice that the sun started to set and Kirishima was the first to point it out: " Lets go inside and get warmed up, cant come to a christmas party as an icecube right?"