a knock on the door

."Bye mom" I said while she was walking out the door. She said earlier that she'll be back at 8 and it was only 12 so that gave me enough time do do things that I like to do without her following me around all day. First I called all of my people Emma ,Gia and kaylen. I asked them if they could come over. They all said yes and I saw them all at about 12:30. We all went to the mall and bought worthless junk. Then we got home at about 4:45. I hear Gia from my room saying my phone is ringing. I go and pick it up and see its my mom. She said that she can't be home until tomorrow night. I told my friends and they said that we could have a sleepover. I said ya why not. We stayed up late and did what we usually do. Wach our favorite shows on Netflix and Wach the scariest movies we can find so we can get all scared and can't go to sleep. It was about 3 in the morning and passed out on the couch. I got woken up by Gia and Emma shaking me like me like crazy. I tried to get up but I fell off the couch trying to do so." What was that for" I said while rubbing my head I hit on the coffee table. We heard a knock on the the door and when we looked outside nobody was there. Gia says . I turn on all the lights and turn around and see Emma and kaylen rocking in different corners in the room. Me and Gia started cracking up from the looks on their faces. Who do you think it could be I said while we all sat on the floor eating pie.