YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND

"Lia, Lia, so impatient huh?"he asked coming even closer.

"You should go "I said trying to sound normal and not scared "But you were the one that kissed me "he said making me get up to face him.
"It was a moment of weakness "I lied I actually wanted to kiss him.

"Fine then "he said as if he didn't believe me "what would you do if I had a moment of weakness? "he asked and I just looked at him not being in to answer because half of my mind wanted him to kiss me and the other half wanted him gone.

I was lost in my thoughts when neymar sighed and kissed me, I was shocked so I didn't respond, after a few seconds I kissed him back and he slid his tongue inside my mouth,he didn't break the kiss and I needed air in my lungs.

I tried to push him off but he didn't move, he suddenly parted his lips and I gasped for air.

"You idiot "I said looking at him as if I was angry yet I wanted him to do it again.

I kissed him and he immediately kissed me back he started to kiss my neck slowly and he slightly bit on each of his bites.

I moaned his name while he worked magic with his lips, I had completely lost control over my body and mind, I was drunk in love and lust.

He took me to the bed and I took his shirt off revealing his perfectly tanned body and I bit my lip and tried to maintain eye contact.

He gracefully took my dress off and he kissed the naked parts of my skin which sent shivers all over my body.

"I should go, you have a boyfriend to kiss you like that every night "he said and winked before he left.

I took a cold shower because he had made me wet like never before, after that I wanted to call Leon but it was already 1 am so I decided not to.

I went to sleep and the bed felt empty without neymar near me.