chapter 4

Y/n POV

I woke up and got out of bed, walked to the bathroom.
She then changed her clothes:
Option 1

She then changed her clothes:Option 1

Option 2

Makeup

I got my bag and left for l'manberg after I finished this assholes breakfast, he's only getting me to stay with him through this stupid necklace that everytime I tried to take off just electrocutes me

A few moments later:

I was nearing some big ass walls, probably with the war going on and mobs, blah blah blah blah blahh~

I heard a sound and I quickly hid behind somewhere then I turned around and I saw a...
Goofy ass teen that is injured???
Ugh.. I have to gain all of l'manshits trust just for some asshole that is keeping me stuck with him.

Just Great.

I got out of my hiding spot and walk over to where the nasty ass fool is.
???: " Hey!! Who are you?!? Get away!!"
Y/n: "and then what, little guy? You're gonna crawl all the way your house? No way in hell.
So you better tell me where the hell to take you while I'm still being nice"
I said while picking him up

3rd person
The blonde teen blushed , being embarrassed that a girl can easily pick him up.
???: " There.. the dirt house..."

The walk was silent but not the type of silence that is enjoyable, it's the awkward type.
Once they got to the house, Y/n entered and went upstairs to put him on his bed.

Y/n: " soooo, what's your name, little guy?"
???: "Excuse fucking you?!?! I'm tommyinnit and I'm a BIG MAN not a fucking 'little guy' bitch!"
Y/n: "woah! What's with this language?!"
Tommy: " you curse more than m-"
Y/n: "your fucking bitchier than me, you little shit!"
Tommy: "well I'm a minor and this is obviously bullying, bitch!"
Y/n: "it's not bullying if I'm not the one who started it! It ain't my fault that you is such a wussy wimpy wumpus that's 'weaker than a girl' "
She said while exclaiming the point of 'weaker than a girl'.
.
.
.
.
.
A Few Moments Later
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n: " sooo, can I sleep over for the night?"
Tommy: " wow, I can't believe you're homeless, you insomniac looking ass"
Y/n: " i- how'd you know that?"
Tommy: " well, your eyes might be suspected with smudge ballpen ink on your eye orbits or cheek or whatever the hell it's called"
Y/n: "whatever bro, you just maddi because even with eyebags I can still be a cutie and a hottie of a snack"
Tommy: "tsk, show off"
Y/n: "facts, Anyways, can I stay at your house or something?"
Tommy: " yeah sure do whatever the hell you want"
Y/n: "sick, thanks man, anyways gotta go to sleep now"
Tommy: "what?? The fuck you waking up early for?!"
Y/n: "it's because I have to get my 10 hours of sleep"
Tommy: " wha-"
Y/n: " goodnight"

I went to the bathroom and got changed

I went to the living room and immediately flopped at the Couch and put the blanket tommy gave me on top of me and as I fell asleep I thought

'this day isn't so bad'

DAY 3 IS OVER
♥️♥️♥️
CONGRATULATIONS 🎉, YOU HAVE NOT LOST A SINGLE LIFE YET, GOOD JOB BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT

(PLATONIC)
Tommy: 34%
He's a lil bit sus of you but likes you a ton since you match his energy and treats him nicely compared to someone (if you know who😶‍🌫️)

A/n:
It is 10:53 right now when I published this cause to be honest, I kinda forgot so here it is hope you enjoyed see you next time, byeee!!!