Lovers Scent // 1/2(?)

Blitz was alone in his apartment, without loona because she had gone to one of verosika's fancy hellhound parties. But it was fine. She was making friends. And that was what blitz wanted for her.

Blitz however, was scrolling through stolas's voxstagram. He was getting all the memories, all the flashbacks, from days and days ago. He scrolled through stolas's voxsta not being remotely touched or moved by stolas's pictures, even the blatant nudes. But then, he got to the picture of stolas. His mouth was wide open, and he was wearing his ozzies clothes.

"Fuck.." blitz's pants tightened. He rolled over onto his back, still on the couch. He felt his erection grow every time he looked at the picture of stolas. Sitting up, blitz started desperately humping the edge of the couch. He was desperate as fuck.

As his groans filled the room with a sweet, musty scent of desperation, he started to sweat. The more he did anything to help himself without taking his pants off, the hotter the room felt.

"Fuck stolas…"

He sped up the pace of his grinding, just to groan even louder.

"Aggghh… mm~"

He took a small glance across the room and saw the hoodie that he and Stolas had been exchanging for some time now. He had just gotten it back and had not used it, so it was still abundant with stolas's lavender, majestic smells. He sharply grabbed the hoodie and stuffed it in his face.

"Oohhhh, stolas~ mmmph~"

He started bucking his hips forward and backwards even faster. His pants were bulging at the front. Never in his whole life had he been this desperate for sex. It would've been easy to just call stolas up and say he was feeling horny, because damn, that bird is always thirsty. But he didn't. He waited. He still kept in mind that stolas would probably be open, since it had been the weekend, just for, well, if he ever got so horny to where he just couldn't handle it.

He heard himself moan and groan, and, ill be honest, he thought it sounded sexy as fuck. 

"Mmm.. maybe if i- Mmmphh~ maybe if i speak up.. and let stolas..ugh~ top me then..uhhph~ maybe i could actually get pl- mmmph~ pleasure out of it.."

He was drowned in ecstasy. Taking in all of stolas's smell, it was like he was high on it. His boxers soon got drenched in precum, which made him slide them off, revealing his dick.

He stroked it lightly with one finger, almost as to tease himself, and make sure he wanted to do this.

"Fuck it.."

he gripped his penis, sliding his hand up and down slowly. Soon enough, he sped up, hearing himself get louder along with lots of wet-sounding claps when his hand reached the bottom. He let out low, slow moans that filled the room to the brim with soundwaves of just him having his alone time. 

"Ahhh~ oh stolas~" he said in a low, aroused tone. He set his phone up on the arm of the couch to where he could still see the picture of Stolas, all while closing his eyes, shoving the hoodie filled with his sweet scent to his face. 

He was in sexual bliss.

"Holy shi- MMPH-"

he tossed the hoodie and stuffed his hands over his mouth as quickly as possible. He expected to shoot out a shitload of cum but he successfully edged himself. He meant to though, it was all on purpose, since he didn't want to let it all out before getting ahold of stolas's bird puss. As he slowly put back on his clothes, he walked to his room, falling in the process due to his trembly legs. "Damn, I really outdid myself there, huh." He said, proudly, with a small giggle.

He walked back to his room and called stolas up. It was an awkward conversation, but eventually, he got the sex he ever so desired.

666 words

(Oh my god it was meant to be)
(If yall want me to, i can write the stolitz bottom blitz sex, but it might be a whole different story.)