Betrayer

It is 8pm right now. I going to study with Kookie. At 10pm, we had our dinner and got ready to reach the headquarters.
All of us are involved in mafia activities and all of us work in the company too.
At work, we seem to have no relation at all, all sweet and lovely brother seems to become cold devils. And nobody calls each other 'hyung', everybody refers the elder as 'sir'.
In the mafia world, we have our own names.
Y/n is 'M'.
Jungkook is 'JK'.
Taehyung is 'V'.
Jimin is 'JM'.
Namjoon is 'RM'.
Hoseok is 'J-Hope'.
Yoongi is 'SUGA'.
Seokjin is 'JIN'.

AT THE HEADQUARTERS

All of us reached the headquarters in our seperate cars, all dressed in black.
We reached the meeting room and it started.

RM- "Today we are here for an extremely serious discussion. There are some spies in within us, i.e., those who work for us. Our secret and confidential information is getting leaked to the other gangs."
This is was not something new.
What astonished me everytime is that, how do these people dare to betray Bangtan when they know that we WILL catch them and the further consequences.
RM- "So our job is to catch them and treat them well...", he smirked.
When RM smirks, you need to understand that disaster is coming.
M- "Time limit?"
RM- "It's 1:15. By 5 in the evening."
I(M) nodded.
RM- "Okay. All of you start working on it. Let's start in our investigation room. And M you need to come with me to hack the other systems. Rest of you check the files and the CCTVs for anything suspicious. Meeting dismissed."
We went to our investigation room. Only us 8 and our mom and dad are allowed to enter this room, nobody else. Me and RM started to work on the computer. Soon we caught 2 suspects:

Name: Choi Hyunwoo
Age: 27 yrs
Designation: Keeping track of our deeds (or misdeeds)
Joined: 4yrs ago

Name: Lee Jeong-ho
Age: 25 yrs
Designation: Accountant at Treasury dept.
Joined: 4yrs ago

"Now one of these 2 will be our today's victim", RM said with a smirk.
"But sir, what if both of them are betrayers?", I said.
"What makes you say so?", RM enquired.
M- "Ummm. According to their records, both of them are from Ilsan, both joined in the same year, same month. If we consider these as co incidence. How can both be orphans? And both of them worked earlier together. Do you remember, last month when we caught Park Hyunshae, who leaked out info to the other gang, we also suspected these two?"
RM- "Yeah I do remember."
M- "At that time when I asked both of them if they knew each other, they denied. But there are many things common here. Along with these, in their previous workplaces, their jobs were quite interlinked. Also, both them currently live in a sharing room, here in Seoul."
RM- "Hmmm."
RM tapped his headphone and
RM- "Attention everyone...come to my cubical immediately."
In less than a minute, all of them entered where we were sitting.