Left Behind

Cough cough cough

Cough cough cough
"Hm.. I hate saying this Natsu, I know you have worked so hard for this. But your sick. You can't participate in the S-Class promotional trial." Master Makrov said knowing it will be hard on Natsu.

"But pl-."

"No."

"I'll be be-"

"No."

"Co-."

"No and that's final Natsu."

After telling Natsu for the last time that he couldn't take the S-Class promotion trial becuase he was sick, Matser Makarov left the infirmary. He headed straight for the bar right away to relax himself for the next days challenge. As Master Makarov started on his beer Mirajane came up to him.

"Would you like me to stay to make sure Natsu doesn't try to follow?" Mrajane asked Master Makarov.

"Im afraid so. I doubt Natsu would be able to stay. He will try to come. Your needed in the S-Class promotional trials because Laxus won't be joining us but if you can please stay here and watch Natsu, that would help a lot" Master Makarov answered Mirajane.

"I truly hope Mirajane can keep Natsu here while we leave. They better not get the guild hall destroyed!" Master Makarov thought in his head.

The rest of the day went by in a blur as everyone got ready for the S-Class promotional trials. The sun set and everyone slept the night away. As sun rose everyone heading to Tenrou Island without the pink hair fore dragon slayer and Fairy Tails head waitress the demon. Neither of them knew this would be the last time they saw them for 7 years.

-1 week later-

"W-what? That's bullshit!" Natsu screamed at the man.

The man that Natsu was screaming at was a man from the Magic Counsil. The mans name was Doranbolt. The spy from the Magic Council who tried to find some information on Fairy Tail to destroy the guild. Though at the moment he was not having a good day. First the island a few days back, know he was trying to tell Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail that everyone who was on the island is dead. Acnologia had destroyed the island.

"B-but that isn't possible. What about Levy and Master?!" Jet and Droy said at the same time.

"Dead, what don't you all understand. I watched Acnologia the chaos dragon destroy Tenrou Island!" Doranbolt screamed as he was really getting annoyed that he had to say it over and over again.

"Mirajane, Erza, Master, Grey, Gajeel, Lisanna, Levy, Lucy. There all gone, I should of been there!" Nastu said silently as tears rolled down his face.

"N-no.. not again! Lisanna, Elfman!" Mirajane said as she cried.

Soon after Doranbolt repeated again and again that everyone on Tenrou island were dead he left. The following days after Fairy Tail was a wreck. No one took jobs and did anything. They sat there mourning the loss of a huge amount of there family. Mirajane cried every tear she had and stayed home crying. After a day of crying Natsu went up to her, hugged her, and didn't stop. He hugged her till she cried her self asleep in his arms.

Slowly by surly days went by and they finally agreed it was time to make a decision. They needed a new guild master, someone who was strong and could protect Fairy Tail. They needed someone who could bring the best out of everyone and make everyone happy to fight for there family. Someone to stand as there leader. Everyone looked at Natsu.