Chapter one.

Before I begin, I just want to say that I Got a bit of inspiration from "Heatwaves" (by Mi-n-x on Wattpad and tbhyourelame on AO3) with the whole Basing the story on a song thing. Go check it out When you find the time, and now enjoy!!
___________________________

'It was 6:48, I was walking home
Stepped through the gate and I'm all alone
I had chicken on the plate, but the food was cold
Then I covered up my face so that no one knows
I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble
But then came trouble
When my mom walked into the living room
She said, "Boy, you gotta tell me what they did to you"
I said, "You don't wanna know the things I had to do"
She said, "Son, you gotta tell me why you're black and blue"
I said I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble
But then came trouble
And my heart was pumping, chest was screaming
Mind was running, air was freezing
Put my hands up, put my hands up
I told this kid I'm ready for a fight
Punch my face
Do it 'cause I like the pain
Every time you curse my name
I know you want the satisfaction, it's not gonna happen
Knock me out
Kick me when I'm on the ground
It's only gonna let you down
Come the lightning and the thunder
You're the one who'll suffer, suffer
Well, I squared him up, left my chest exposed
He threw a quick left hook and it broke my nose
I had thick red blood running down my clothes
And a sick, sick look 'cause I like it though
I said I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble
But then came trouble
And my heart was pumping, chest was screaming
Mind was running, nose was bleeding
Put my hands up, put my hands up
I told this kid I'm ready for a fight
Punch my face
Do it 'cause I like the pain
Every time you curse my name
I know you want the satisfaction, it's not gonna happen
Knock me out
Kick me when I'm on the ground
It's only gonna let you down
Come the lightning and the thunder
You're the one who'll suffer
It was 6:48, he was walking home
With the blood on his hand from my broken nose
But like every other day, he was scared to go
Back to his house 'cause his pops was home
Drowning his troubles in whiskey bubbles
Just looking for trouble
Well, there's no excuse for the things he did
But there's a lot at home that he's dealing with
Because his dad's been drunk since he was a kid
And I hope one day that he'll say to him
"Put down those bubbles and that belt buckle
In this broken bubble"
Punch my face
Do it 'cause I like the pain
Every time you curse my name
I know you want the satisfaction, it's not gonna happen
Knock me out
Kick me when I'm on the ground
It's only gonna let you down
Come the lightning and the thunder
You're the one who'll suffer, suffer'

The song had been stuck in my head for weeks since I heard it on the car radio.
And the fact that it almost perfectly described my life at the time made me memorize the lyrics within a few days.
This guy at School Who went under the name Sapnap, had started to find interest in beating me up When he had the time.
He would chase me Down during the breaks between lessons, after which he would drag me into an empty classroom and punch me untill I fell on my knees and begged for him to stop.
On the really bad days, I'd have to pull up my hood to cover the bruises and the Black eye, and avoid people who might ask questions.
I'd eat my dinner in my room, and When I would go to sleep, the haunting words would be repeated in my head.

"Come on Jacobs! Take it as a man!
If you keep running, I Will too. You wont get away without a broken-"

I quickly sat up in my bed with a gasp.
I looked to my side where my nightstand with my alarm clock was.
6:50.
I rushed up, grabbed some clothes from the pile in the corner and ran downstairs.
"Goodmorning Karl-" My mom greeted, But I hurried Past her.
I went out into the bathroom and locked the door. If I could manage to hide the injuries the whole Morning, I would probably be able to get away with it. Again.

I put on the clothes, brushed my teeth and styled my hair a bit to cover the Black eye.

'Then I covered up my face so that No one knows..'

When I walked out of the bathroom, I went back to my mom in the kitchen, where I took a Bowl of cereal and sat Down.
"Grumpy today are we?"
I shook my head. "No No. Im just a bit tired" I Said and tried to Sound at least a bit positive.

'I didnt want trouble..'

She smiled and took a sip of her coffee. "Did you sleep Well?"
I Kinda wished she would stop talking to me. I wanted to stay as quiet as possible for the whole day, But I couldnt just ask her to Shut up.

'Im the boy in the bubble..'

"Mhm" I hummed in response and continued to eat. "I didnt, I had this dream where-" "I would love to hear it" I interrupted, "But I have to go now.". I placed the empty Bowl on the counter. "Go? Now? Doesnt School start at 8?" She asked confused.
"Yeah But I have to, Uh, retake a test. Yeah." I Said and walked out to the hallway. "Oh, okay- Well Good luck!" She yelled after me, But I was too busy getting out, so I didnt hear.

The temperature was just warm enough for me to wear a T-shirt, even though the Sun was hiding behind the white clouds that covered the sky. I quickly crossed the street and continued to the left where there was a Long sidewalk that lead to the School. I lived around 8 minutes away from it, so it was not a bad walk at all. Only about one kilometer, Maybe even less. My parents had moved there a Long time ago because they were sure that this would be the perfect place for a kid to grow up. A School, a library, and even some clubs for When the kid Got old enough. It was a fine place. Although, I spent more time at the library than at the clubs.
Clubbing isnt my thing.

I turned to my right and walked through the huge metal gate. This School really made a fancy gate that probably costed a fortune, and didnt even concider the idea of using the Money to hire more janitors, or Maybe just pay the already working people more than minimum wage so they could actually afford shit.
I shook my head and walked up the path leading to the Doors.
Oh Well. Their Money, Their choice.

As soon as I opened the door, I was Welcomed with the stank of smoke and pee from the toilets that were placed right at the entrance.
Out there some of the older guys were smoking something that I didnt know What was, But it surely wasnt normal cigarettes.
I went Past them and walked up the stairs to the School library. Cause since I came here almost 50 minutes early, and the whole retaking a test thing abviously was a Lie, it would be stupid of me not to sit Down and study for a bit.
When I reached the library, I was surprised by the fact that I could hear voices coming from in there. Oh Well, as long as I Can work in Peace.
I walked inside and spotted a quiet table Down in the back. But as I went to sit, I noticed a group of guys Hanging out a bit further away. Probably the voices I heard.
I didnt Seem to know any of them. Of course I had seen them before, But I had never spoken a Word to any of them.
There was a tall, friendly looking guy with Long, blond, straight hair that, I belived his name was Simon something? Next to him, a guy Who was just as tall was standing. He didnt look nearly as friendly as blond dude. His short Black hair was curly and probably not very clean, and in his right hand he was Holding a baseball bat, which I doubted he used for baseball.
But next to them stood someone I couldnt See much off.
His back was turned against me, and the only thing I could really See was that he looked surprisingly short When standing with blond dude and Black-hair, Who both must have been around 6'5.
He was wearing a cap, and his brown hair stuck out from underneath it.

I Got a bit closer, and was now able to hear What they were talking about.
"Harry Got it. He says he has a special friend who'll show up with some." The blond guy Said.
Got What?
"Alright. Sure we wont get caught? I dont Want to be arrested again." The Black-haired guy complained and crossed his arms.
Ah, illegal substances. Of course.
"If we're carefull we wont. Sap Can always drive us to safety if the Cops should show up."
Sap?
"Unless he takes some too." The Black-haired guy Said and looked at  the Brown-haired guy.
"Dont worry, I dont like that stuff. Shit Got me fucked up for days last time." He assured them.
I frooze.

Sap, Brown hair, cap.
It was Sapnap.

'But then came truble..'

I let out a gasp before rushing back to the library exit and out to the halls again.

Guess I could study somewhere else today.