𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"Wea you been li' jit?" Dez asked, looking at Dazaí with dazed eyes and stepping aside to let Dazaí in his house. "Busy stackin' money tall." He said before stepping out of his G-Nikes and giving his best friend an hug.

Hades stood there and slowly hugged him back tightly, and burying his face in Tae's neck.

Whenever hades woke up, he always seemed to wake up in a trance of confusion and emotionless due to his manic state.

Plus, he haven't seen his friend for a few days now and he's been missing him badly but he didn't want to bother Tae, knowing he was steady making his money so he decided to not call or text him.

He hated being a bother to other's.

"You okay twin?" Tae asked, creasing the nape of Hades neck and feeling Nardo breath lightly on his neck.

Nardo hummed quietly and leaned up out of Tae's embrace and smiled down at him a bit. "I missed you, Ion hea' from you fa a week and shit." He said softly but still so raspy. "Got scared jit."

"I kno', das ma fault Dez." Tae rubbed the back of his head, looking up at him with a little pout.

He wasn't lying about getting his money but he's also been hanging out with Ares frequently that half of his attention been directed and focused on him.

It made him feel bad, he was a person pleaser and he knew Nardo had depression and needed comfort from time to time which he haven't been thinking about. He didn't forget about him, it's just he's been busy dealing with Ares and it was taking a lot of his time.

He didn't want to look like a bad friend because that wasn't his intentions.

"I'm sorry Hades." He said, laying his head on Hades chest in embarrassment with a sad gaze in his eyes.

Hades shook his head at Tae and lifted his chin, "It's not your fault. I understand pretty boy." He said softly, pecking Tae's forehead and guiding him into his bedroom.

Dez's blinds were closed so no sunlight could come through and his room was cleaned and organized and his bed looked neatly, Blue Led lights hung on top of his black headboard and across the his ceiling and Different brand of shoes boxes nailed to his wall that held shoes on top of them which made his room look like the perfect bedroom.