Prologue

Every werewolf expert knows that the closer to full the moon is, the closer to full werewolf form a werewolf is. Even when it's New Moon, a werewolf is not safe from capture. A werewolf always has wolf ears and tails. It's a part of them they can't hide.

Dawn was running down the alley, scattering pebbles everywhere. Her heart thumped loudly. Don't get caught don't get caught don't get caught. Dead end. She turned around and saw one of the humans aiming a gun at her. He turned his had and called out to his coworker.

"THERE SHE IS!"

"I'M COMING!" The other human yelled back. He stumbled into the alleyway and aimed his gun at her.

Dawn growled at them, her tail flicking nervously and her ears pointing back. 

"I am not coming with you," she growled. The moon was in its first quarter stage, so she was halfway through transformation. Beige fur grew on her legs, her neck was furry, and her long wolf-like tail stuck out. Her nails had turned into claws and her eyes were tinged yellow and slightly glowing.

"Young lady, you don't have a choice," the first person drawled. He aimed again, and clicked his trigger. His coworker followed. Click click

Two darts hit Dawn, piercing her skin and causing a little bit of blood. One had hit her leg, the other had hit her neck. Everything around her blurred, and moved. Then she went unconscious and hit the ground.