Orel's Morals

Orel Puppington was a kind and thoughtful young boy, who always tried his best to do what was right. He lived in the small town of Moralton, where everyone knew each other and everyone followed the strict moral code set by the town's founders. Orel's father, Clay Puppington, was simply a terrible person.

Orel often struggled to understand the lessons that his father tried to teach him, and he often made mistakes as a result. One day, Orel's father caught him playing with a toy wand that he had bought at a carnival. Clay was furious and he whipped Orel, telling him that magic was the work of the devil and that he was not allowed to have any part in it.

Despite his father's abusive ways, Orel was happy, continued to try and be a good boy. He went to church every Sunday and he prayed to God for guidance. But as he grew older, Orel began to question the teachings of his father and the church. He began to feel like something was missing in his life, and he started to explore other belief systems and ways of living.

Eventually, Orel came to the realization that he was gay and that he no longer believed in God. He was terrified of what his father would do if he found out, so he kept these feelings to himself. But one day, while exploring the woods outside of town, Orel stumbled upon a group of wizards who had been driven out of Moralton by the town's founders. They took Orel in and taught him the ways of magic, and he finally felt like he had found his true calling.

Orel spent many years with the wizards, learning and growing in his power. He became a skilled wizard and used his magic to help others and fight against the injustices of the world. And although he had left his old life behind, he never forgot about his father and the lessons he had learned from him. Orel knew that he had to find a way to make peace with his past and with his family, even if it meant facing their wrath.

So, Orel returned to Moralton and confronted his father, telling him the truth about who he was and what he believed in. Clay was furious and disowned Orel, but Orel knew that he had finally found the courage to be true to himself. He left Moralton for good, but he knew that he would always carry the lessons of his father with him, no matter where his journey took him.