1- first day forth year

Juliet-
It's the first day of forth year meaning I've got to go back to ignoring most my family and being a disgrace. My family think I'm awful and should be thrown out of the house all because I was put into Slytherin. I'm not evil Im the total opposite, half the Slytherins don't even know who I am Im too nice I don't swear, drink, do drugs, do anything unholy, and I hardly yell I feel too bad. But still I can't change the past now can I? 

I looked at the clock in mine and Gin's room 9:30am "oh no I'm late" I rushed out of bed and jumped into the shower, it was freezing everyone has used all the hot water. I washed my hair and body then jumped out and wrapped a towel round my body as I brushed my teeth. I ran into my room and fell over the air bed "silly granger she's left her bed out again" Hermione has been saying with us as Harry is here as well, two days ago they all went to the quidditch World Cup I wasn't invited tho it upset me but oh well and apparently all hell broke lose so I'm glad to be going back to school. I got dressed into shorts and an oversized jumper. I put my now dry hair in a messy bun and pulled a few strands out to shape my face.

I didn't put on any makeup as I don't really like it

I didn't put on any makeup as I don't really like it. I walked downstairs and put my wand into my back pocket. "Morning mum, morning dad" I said sweetly "not now Juliet we're busy with Ron Harry and Hermione" they snapped back "oh sorry" I whispered as I walked into the kitchen. They are alway with my annoying twin brother and his group they never pay attention to me. The only people in this family who still like me are Freddie and Georgie. I walked into the empty kitchen and found there was one plate of food left so i ate half and left the rest I don't want to be greedy. I then trailed back up to my room to pack. "JULIET YOUR GOING TO MAKE US LATE FOR THE TRAIN GET DOWN HERE NOW OR YOU WONT GO BACK TO SCHOOL" mum yelled up I grabbed my trunk and ran downstairs. We began to make our way to the train station.

Finally we arrived on the platform, "bye mum bye dad" I said as I leaned  in to hug them "Juliet you know we don't want to be seen with you your a Slytherin get on the train" they pulled out of my reach. I ran onto the train and down towards the Slytherin compartments, I found an empty one and sat in it.

Draco-
"Bye mum bye dad" her sweet voice the one I've been waiting to hear said I look towards her "Juliet you know we don't want to be seen with you get on the train" mr Weasley snapped back at her. Wow I thought my father was cold. She ran on the train I feel bad for her but she's a Weasley I can't feel bad I can't even like her. How she is in Slytherin I'll never know.
I got on the train and sat with my mates Blaise, Pansy, Theodore, Mattheo, and Lorenzo. We made small chit chat about the summer before the train began to move. "Truth or dare" pansy squealed ugh I hate this game "let's play" blaise suggested "okay I'll go first Draco truth or dare" mattheo said "dare obviously" I replied " I dare you to..."

Juliet-
I was sat alone on the train when it began to move I began reading my favourite muggle book which I read every day I know the plot and almost all the lines but I enjoy it 'Romeo and Juliet' the perfect love story except maybe for the end but other than that it's perfect a forbidden love. I was reading when the door slid open a group of girls walked in I don't know their names they looked older than me "move" one of the said. I stood up grabbed my trunk and walked out I can't fight anyone I'm fine moving anyway. I began to walk up the train to find somewhere but everywhere was full. Then I seen them my brothers so I knocked on the door "Fred George can I sit with you everywhere else is full" I whispered quietly as others were in the compartment "of course little one there's a space there by the window" I smiled sweetly as them and sat by the window. "Ju" Freddie said "yeah" I looked at them "you know were half way through the train ride how come you only now you don't have somewhere" George finished "well I did have somewhere but older years came in and asked me to move so I did" I answered "oh little one you need to stand up to people" Freddie encouraged "I can't that's mean" I whispered "how the fuck are you in Slytherin" lee commented "I don't know I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you swear" I looked down "Juliet that wasn't your fault he swore he just does" "I'm going back to my book now" I looked down at my booked and drowned them out for the rest of the ride to school.