Prologue

Read this one first before start reading:

https://www.wattpad.com/1282129038-more-fanfics-the-graceful-vampire-party-halloween

Strange Cave:

The people who were dressed up as Darkrai cultists at the party had gone to a creepy cave. It had torches and a cult circle in the middle, surrounded by 5 candles. The leader had put a meteor piece in the center, reaching a strange spirit! The candles turned purple and emitted a strange purple mist!

"Have you found a way to bring me here?" said a strange voice.

"We have found a strange power, something dormant and unstable." said the cult leader.

"We saw it in action at the party," said one of the cult members.

"It made a vampire called Grace get stronger and break through mind control," said another cult member.

"How very interesting." said the strange voice. "This could be useful in summoning me."

"It would be amazing," said the cult leader. "The Devilspace Order will be happy to have you here."

"I'm impressed by your enthusiasm." said the strange voice. "You certainly will pull this off, Sugarcoat."

The leader is revealed to be Sugarcoat!

"My pleasure, Black," said Sugarcoat. "We will prevail in setting you free."

GTA Universe, Grove Street

Serena had just went back to the Johnson house, after she closed the door. The cultists entered the world and left a letter in the mail before they left.

What does the letter say?