Chapter 1: Letter

This chapter is inspired by the first episode of Super Mario: Blackout by videogameguy101!

Opening

Los Santos

It was a nice day in Los Santos, everyone in the city are getting ready for school, work, etc!

The Johnson House, Grove Street

(Note: Sweet, Ryder, Carla, CJ Junior, Serena and sometimes Big Smoke are living in CJ's house now.)

"Hey CJ! Can you check the mail outside?" Sweet said.

"Sure, bro. I'll go see what they give us!" CJ said.

CJ walked out the entrance door and opened the mail box and saw a letter only.

"Really? Only a letter?" CJ sighed. "Well, guess I'll read it."

Carl opened the letter and noticed a piece of paper inside. He read it and he noticed something's not right.

The language isn't the one he learned, it's not in Spanish, Chinese, Arabic. It's some sort of writing wrote by aliens. CJ can't understand what it said. So he quickly went back to the house.

"Hey, Carl." Sweet said. "Have you got the mail yet?"

"I did, but I received this message that I can't understand!" said Carl as he gave the paper to Sweet.

"Hmm...I think we need Ryder here." Sweet said. "Hey Ryder! Come here!"

Ryder came down stairs. "What's the matter of you two?" He said.

"Can you like translate this letter with your watch?" Sweet said.

"Huh, sure." Ryder said. He then used his watch to scan down the writing and the watch quickly translate everything into English.

"It worked!" CJ said.

"Alright let's see what it said." Sweet said.

Dear the people in this world.

We're have looking for three suspects, Carl "CJ" Johnson, Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Serena Johnson-Wilson. One of them were said to have dark, hidden powers that were responsible for the vampire Grace broke free of her mind control. If you see these three, tell them to meet us at Downtown Los Santos.

- Anonymous

"What is this supposed to mean?" Ryder said.

"According to the letter, it wanted me, you and Serena to be at Downtown Los Santos." CJ said.

"I don't trust this message, it sounds like a trap." Sweet said.

"Yeah you're right, it does sounds suspect that it wrote by an anonymous." CJ said.