Chapter 2

Jeongin was  on the handsome list of the school. There was a gorgeous list too . Sadly i was nowhere to be found in the 947 "gorgeous " girls they have ignored all the "exotic looking students " like me . But the "exotic looking students" had a plan to make a list for them . I hope Sarah wins . She looks like a model . But she is not korean she is American .

I had a Math lesson next and i wasnt excited. Jeongin was in the same class as me .

I arrived to class

"Hey! Did you miss me?" -i heard someone say behind me
It was Jeongin
"No, I am okay" -i responded
"Can i sit here?"
"No its taken " -I said

I cant afford sitting next to one of the most handome guys in the school so i had to get away from him.

"Oh really? " -He said
"Yea "

He suddenly sit down in the "taken" seat

"You're annoying " -i said
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"Yes , i said it 17 times "
"Really ?"
"No "
"So i am not annoying?"
"Just shut up Jeongin"
"Okay" -He ended the conversation

I was very impressed of myself. I shut his mouth. I need to do that more often.

"Good morning class!!" -Said our teacher "We have a new student" -She continued "Can you present yourself?"

"Yes ! " -said jeongin while standing up
"My name is Jeongin and i am 17 years old! I hope we can get along"
"Thank you Jeongin , I see that you found a seat next to Y/N . That means that Seo-jun is absent today"

The lesson finished and the bell rang.

"Hey y/n i saw a café nearby can we go see it?"
"Okay but we need to rush"

We went to the café and got a cup of coffee. Then we came back . In front of the school there was a table so we sat there . We didnt talk much . Jeongin just stared at me the whole time . So i didnt say anything. Maybe i am too hot to handle who knows? Or maybe i am too ugly? That cant be possible i am so pretty how could he. Anyway . We went back and fortunately we had lunch separately which was a blessing . He was just annoying and so talkative, but just with me  ... He remained silent while he was with others . He just needs time .

After school we went our ways home and someone texted me .
I didnt know the number . The messege read :
Hi its me Jeongin! I have your number now be aware ! Good luck with your homework! Text me when you arrive home!

It seemed weird . This made me....miss him a little . I missed being annoyed by him . I couldn't wait to text him when I got home .

[Another short chapter : (
Thank you for taking your time and reading this!! I really appreciate it! Hope you liked it and it didnt waste your time ! If you want to talk about something you can always talk with me :) I am here for you ! Be strong! Love you! ❤️💗]