🍰•~being parents? thats great!•~🛍

☆•~Sun's pov•~☆
It's been 9 months in my pregnancy but I have to wait 5 more days in till the babies are here the doctor told me I'm having twins! I'm so happy moon has been an amazing lover. And we both the agreed that will wait, Four more months until we get married we want to spend some time with our kids first! My tummy is huge and kicking. I'm keeping rubbing my tummy, I can't wait in till my little baby angels are here into this world me and moon can't wait to be parents. We already painted. The room and got all of the stuff that they needed just to be prepared, Moon finally came in he came to give me my breakfast for today. The doctor said my babies are kicking too much and it would be kind dangerous for me to start walking so I'm just laying in bed. Moon said " Morning my sunshine can't wait until the big day until we see our kids! That's killing me I can't wait to see your beautiful little faces I can't handle it. But until then we'll keep waiting we have to be patient I can't rush you but anyways. Here's breakfast for today!" I reply "thank you so much and yes I can't wait either don't worry just have to wait a few more days!" As I ate my food and hugged moon. I kissed him.

*time sikp to when 5 days has passed. And sun is in the hospital and the twins
where born*

•~Sun's pov •~
I was laying down holding my twins, As they finally let moon in my room! He said "omg our babies look so cute! What's their gender?" I reply "both boys!" As I hold them and as i said "Let's name them fire drop and glitch drop! And moon said " yes!"

(Word Count: 311 sorry it was to short!)