...

Two small crowns of pearls had been placed atop of the twins' heads as they were dressed in the finest silks throughout the seven seas. They were incredibly fussy as they were carefully lathered down. Pearl cream had been applied to their scales to keep from dry skin as their little bodies were already demanding the food of the gods. Rhodê had been quick to find them the ocean's equivalent.

Semelē proved that she would have some control of his more violent aspects as she kept making her food explode around her while she laughed. Kymopoleia cheered her on, smiling beautifully as Semelē turned to her for approval each time. A closer look showed that exhibited more of his Roman nature than his greek.

Perseus, however, fell asleep face first in his pudding. It didn't take long to get them taken care of.

Delphin had swam away from them quickly to speak with all the guests that came immediately once word had spread that the twins were born. The royal family settled in their thrones as they were led in. The twins were squirming under the royal cloths hiding them from view.

Kapheira was on standby to tend to any of the twins' needs.

Everyone was in attendance. The Nereids. The Oceanids. Aphroditê had come from Olympus. Some of the more noble cyclops settlements. Crysoar had even stopped sailing the ancient seas. Even Nêreus, Phorkys, and Ôkeanos had crawled out of their holes. It isn't everyday that the royal family grew after all regardless of Poseidôn's bastard children.

The formal introductions were long and unpleasant. It was one part that Poseidôn hated to do when it came to introducing noble children to the royal court. But he did his best.

"The Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea have long been closely connected to the crown. Before their demise and disappearance, the two were going to serve as the residence for our late Princess Pallas and the sea's watcher Lady Poseida for whom I am named after."

Poseidôn showed none of the grief on his face at the ache of losing his granddaughter.

"Being the Lady of the Yellow Sea was no doubt a great honor but Athênê struck my granddaughter out of pride and jealousy. And with her death marked the disappearance of the ocean's guardian and the Sea of Japan abandoned. The Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan have stood without a lord or lady for far too long. I am proud to announce that it has come to an end. My Queen, if you shall please."

His wife smiled pleasantly as she stood behind the bassinets holding the twins. She uncovered them slowly. The twins shook their heads, eyes shining like jewels as they took in their surroundings. They were so much like mortal children with their curiosity, but he knows that they hunger for the food of gods. And then, his kids will be kids no longer.

Poseidôn turned back towards their guests, "I present to you all Princess Semelē and Prince Perseus." He watched them all slightly grimace at the names connected to Zeus but they all knew not to deny the sea's ruling. "They are already showing a high level of intelligence even before tasting the foods of the gods. I am sure they will grow to be just and honorable leaders. With that, I am entrusting our family's legacies to them. Until they reach the age of majority, Heir Apparent Tritôn and Princess Rhodê will act as wardens in their place."

Delphin swarmed forward with a box made of pearls.

Poseidôn opened the box and removed two brooches that displayed the sigil of the royal family. The trident in the middle with two rearing horses on each side. Water from the seven seas flowed through it alongside water from the rivers of the underworld that met each other in the middle of the brooch powering the trident. They each seemed to match the twins' eyes. Amphitritê took them both before she affixed the brooches to the twins' chests. "I present to you Semelē Lady of the Sea of Japan and Perseus Lord of the Yellow Sea."

Everyone got to their feet and began clapping for the new members of the royal family. Poseidôn kept his eye on Ôkeanos and Porkys. One never knew what to expect when it came to them.

But he managed to catch Lord Pontos' eye... the primordial inclined his head. Poseidôn knew what this meant. His children really were the ones of the prophecy.

Just great.

---

Introducing the twins to the Olympian council was a shorter affair. There was no need for careful maneuvering and politics nor the fact that it was still two weeks long. (Amphitritê and Lord Pontos and Lady Thalassa were covering for him as he presented them to council.)

The twins were just to be presented in front of the council. It will be their hundredth birthday or any godly feats before the Moirai assign them their domains. The twins will then learn from their siblings and their ouranioi-equivalent cousins to get a better understanding of how their powers will mirror each other. Unless they gained power that was more equal in terms of their Khthonioi cousins.

Poseidôn and Zeus had laughed quietly to themselves when they spoke of the heart attack that Dêmêtêr will suffer when it's Haidês' turn to present twins to the counsel.

The Kronides, Athênê, Arês, Dionysos, Aphroditê, and Hêphaistos stayed in their seats as the others shrunk down to the size of the twins. The two stuck close to each eyeing their cousins with suspicion.

Perseus had stuck close to Aphroditê sensing the sea within her and Semelē didn't stray far from him.

It was of course Hermês who had managed to draw them out of their shell.

A small conch shell from one of his pocket dimensions had managed to catch Semelē's attention. She drifted forward slowly as he held it out. "I sense the sea's wrath. What is this?"

"Think of it as a gift," the trickster laughed. A small smile slowly began to spread on Aphroditê's face. As the god of travelers, Hermês collected a lot of different artifacts and this child seemed to burn with curiosity. The female twin turned towards her brother letting him hold the shell. Perseus was also very curious as he turned it over. He handed it back over to his sister who passed it over to Rhodê. The eldest princess was keeping hold onto the gifts that they all received.

The twins bowed, "Thank you."

Hermês shook his head, "Would you like to play with us?" The twins tilted their heads to the side. Hêphaistos had shrunk to a more childlike size but that didn't mean he wasn't still of mind. He was using something similar to mortal building blocks creating a moving replica of the realms of Olympos. The Archer Twins were running through it laughing and giggling as they played some form of tag. Dionysos would have joined them, but he was keeping his distance away from the newest sea princess even though his wife was staring at her in curiosity. Persephonê and Hêbê had also shrunk to a more childlike form laughing in delight as they made flower crowns.

If anyone could see them now, they wouldn't believe their eyes.

The twins stared in shock. It certainly didn't help when Tritôn and Erôs shrunk in size to play together. They turned towards their father who inclined his head in agreement. Each of them took a hold of Hermês' hand as he dragged them towards the others.

Those of the sea could only smile even with the darkness lurking behind their eyes. It was best for the children to enjoy themselves now. With the prophecies lingering over their shoulders, who knew what awaited them.