11

Taiga pulls into a parking lot and we both get out of the car.

Kagami walks over to my side of his car and holds out his hand. I look up at him and then at his hand.

"Gonna leave me hangin? I won't bite...unless you like." Kagami chuckles as he shakes his hand, signaling for me to grab it.

I laugh and shake my head and I place my hand in his.

"Quoting Bruno Mars I see."

Kagami nods.

"Finally someone recognizes my American music."

I giggle again and Kagami laughs as well.

"It's a short walk to the place but it shouldn't be too bad."

Kagami and I walk for about five minutes before standing in line for a boat rental place. I see the Kyunaka River, and I get excited. Junpei's told me about how pretty and peaceful it is at night.

"Are we going on a boat ride?" I ask excitedly.

Kagami shakes his head and we both take a step forward in the line. There's only four people in front of us, so we should be next.

"No no, we're in line to get directions to a karaoke place." Kagami states.

I lift an eyebrow at him and pull out my phone.

"You know there's like- a thing called Google Maps, even Apple Maps at the palm of our fingers right?"

Kagami gasps and runs a hand through his hair.

"Oh wow...I didn't know that." He states sarcastically.

The people in front of us get called and then another worker calls us. Kagami does most of the talking. He lets go of my hand to grab his wallet from his jacket pocket. He pulls out twenty dollars and the lady give us two life jackets and a receipt.

"Have fun guys." The worker states.

"Thank you!" We say in unison.

We both walk towards the area that the worker told us to go. While we wait, we put the life jackets over our clothing. Another worker asks for our receipt and then they give us a paddle boat.

Kagami and I enter it and the worker tells us how to use it. Before I know it, Kagami and I are paddling into the Kyunaka River.

 Before I know it, Kagami and I are paddling into the Kyunaka River