Raven and Romeo's first year

The R twins, Romeo and Raven Scamander have been living in the future with their parents Tina and Newt Scamander since the age of 9. After a basilisk was set free by accident by Angie Scamander one of Raven's oldest siblings Newt decided to move to the future where there original selves would be dead. The Scamander family was a pretty big one, 18 total children and counting. When Serenity was born they decided to stop, Fortunately, the Scamander family was rather wealthy and lucky, now let's get on to this story as it should.

____________________________________

"Father Father!!" Raven Exclaimed, "I just fed the Kelpie as you do!". "Rav, honey don't do it unless me or your mother are watching you, Kelpies are rather unpredictable you know.." Newt said looking at the ground awkwardly. "yes father." Raven said walking away and out the magical suitcase. "why are you all soaked Raven" Romeo said trying not to gag from the strong smell of fish. "feeding the kelpie you idiot" she said. "I bet," He exclaimed "you stink worse than a Mimbulus mimbletonia!". "oh shut up" Raven muttered running away once again. After a shower, Raven practiced Quidditch with five of her older siblings: Angie, Sienna, May, Tommy and Emilio. "Raven balance, BALANCE!" Tommy said frustrated. "Tommy I KNOW I GOT IT THERE I DOD IT I DID IT TOMMY" Raven exclaimed. "Raven, Romeo!! you guys have something in the mail!!" Tina said excitedly.

"Dad, Mom what is it??" Romeo asked. "open it open it kids!" Newt said smiling at Tina yet looking down. "Hogwash? " asked Romeo. "it says Hogwarts you Babbling, Bumbling Baboon" Raven said.
____________________________________
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

' Dear Ms and Mr Scamander,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Professor McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress '
____________________________________
"We're going to Hogwarts?!"