Prolouge

What she looks like↥ (Yes I know its gacha club but I suck at art.)
3rd Person
---
A beautiful woman with long dark brown hair walked around the mortal world, she was bored and had nothing to do.

She wore a robe/cape over her clothes and slim body.

If you looked close enough you could see her dark clothing with a golden rim and the emerald gem.

It had a gold rim around it, it was designed to be a necklace.

She walked and walked till she paused, she was being summoned by a mortal.

She poofed away, whats left was green dust.

If you saw the emerald eyed woman you would now see her in a basement, it was dark.

There held multiple humans in robes, the hoods up.

Four of them stood out, there was a kid, two older men. Three not wearing robes, while a man next too her wore a robe, he held a tiny pouch and a ruby necklace sat infront of him.

The woman dozed off, her eyelids getting heavier the more she kept them open.

The man ordered the kid to grab their items, he pulled off their robes.

The man was naked under his robe while the female wore rather nice clothes.

Her hair hiding her face.

If you looked close enough you could see the small black horns with a emerald green outline that were covered by her hair, a halo shining above her head, bright wings with a sense of darkness, an emerald green as an outline.

The people left the unusual beings, deciding they can rest before they listen to the mans demands.

Through out a week the two were asleep, and feeling weak from the seal that contained them.

---
Ello, how do guys like it so far? If you do maybe vote and comment something to help me make this story better?