Chapter 1

Draco and I were playing in the ballroom when Uncle Lucius hollered at me to come to his office. I grudgingly followed, not wanting to stop playing with the bow and arrow set that I got a few days ago. "Y/nn, you know how much your Aunt Cissy and I love you, right?" Uncle Luce asked. "Give it to me straight Unc, who died?"Nobody died, love. Sirius Black escaped Azkaban."Oh." I replied, not knowing what to next. "Do you want to hear the rest of everything?" Aunt Cissy asked. "Nah I'm ight, just let me Dray go shoot round a lil bit and I'll feel a hell of a lot better," I replied, knowing damn good and well that's gonna take some convincing on my part. When I asked Uncle Lucius for a 9 mm pistol he was kinda shocked that I asked him for a muggle invention and tried to talk me out of it but after I took him to a shooting range and showed him the ropes, he got hooked on it too. "Alright, sugar, just yell at us if you need anything," Aunt Cissy replied. After I walked out of the office and into the ballroom where me and Draco were, he realized that I was gonna need something to throw my anger out on. "What are we going to do this time?" he sighed out while rubbing his forehead. "Were gonna go shoot that buck over there with that my 9mm, and you're gonna use the little ol 12 gauge I've got." Never have I ever seen someone get so excited over shooting a fake buck and missing might I add. I mean, I didn't think he'd be amazing, but he hit every single tree within a 5-foot diameter of the damn target and not one pellet hit the damn thing. "Draco, how the fuck did you mange to hit everything but the damn target? You know the thing you were meant to hit?" "Oh like you can do any better." That brought my pride up and I showed that lil fucker just how good a redneck could shoot. I brought my 9mm out in front of me, got my sights set, got my breathing fixed, and counted. 1,2,3, pull. Right in the 10 ring was a little bullet hole that wasn't there before. "Can't do any better, huh?" Draco looked speechless. Not too long after Uncle Luce came out and shot one, and he missed the whole damn target. "Well at least we know where Draco gets his aiming skills from, huh?" I said with a big ol smile plastered across my face. Aunt Cissy said she'd give it a go, too. I set her up, like my I'd watched my mother do before she passed away, told her to place the tip of the gun right where she wanted to hit. She did as I told her. "Take a deep breath." She did as I instructed. "Now, when you're ready, tell me." "Ready." "3..... 2.... 1.... pull!" She jumped a little bit at the recoil, but overall, did pretty good. "Auntie N, you're shooting skills are damn good!" "Well thank you, sweetheart," she replied with a laugh. "Well, if you two are done kicking our asses, we're hungry," Draco complained. "Well, if the poor baby's that hungry, then we'll go eat," I laughed.

A/N
I'm so sorry if you think this is absolutely terrible. This is my first book so tell me what yall think. Thank you loves!