once upon time 2

Me: Once upon a time in a kingdom of pride, the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And throughout the land, everyone was happy. Until the sun went down and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment that took hold each and every night. Desperate they sought the help of a navy queen who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, there to await the kiss of the handsome seviathan!

Book transitions to , wearing a and red cape, riding on horseback. He rides through a forest, snowy mountains and barren desert.

Me: It was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching desert traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach the .

EXT. - MOTH'S KEEP

seviathan arrives at the Moth's Keep, an ominous castle surrounded by a moat of lava, but sees that the bridge leading across the lava is destroyed. seviathan uses his bow to shoot a roped arrow to a wooden post on the other side and uses it as a zipline. He looks up at a tower that rises above the rest of the castle, a light shining from its window. He enters the moth's Keep.

INT. - MOTH'S KEEP

Me: For he was the bravest...

seviathan takes off his helmet, revealing himself to be the narrator's voice. He continues to speak aloud.

Me: ...and most handsome...

He takes off his hair net and dramatically swishes his hair.

Me: ...in all the land. And it was destiny that his kiss...

seviathan sprays air freshener in his mouth.

Me: ...would break the dreaded curse.

seviathan continues through the abandoned castle and reaches the .

INT. - THE PRINCESS'S TOWER

He enters the princess's room and makes his way to her bed where a figure lays down, obscured by the bed's curtains.

Me: He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the princess's chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her--

seviathan pulls the curtain and gasps; the figure is no princess--its the . vortex, busy reading a magazine, is annoyed by the interruption.

vortex: What?

seviathan: princess charlie?

vortex: No!

seviathan: Oh, thank heavens. Where is she?

vortex: She's on her honeymoon.

seviathan: Honeymoon? With whom?!

alastor scoops charlie about in his arms and walks to the door of his home.

Alastor: Just you and me and...

Singing can be heard from inside.

INT. - ALASTOR HOUSE

They open the door to find angel laying in alastor chair.

Angel: [singing] Two can be as bad as one...

alastor: angel?

alastor sets charlie down.

angel: alastor! charlie! Well aren't you two a sight for sore eyes! Give us a hug, alastor, you old love machine. [chuckles] And look at you, Mrs. alastor. How 'bout a side of sugar for the steed?