1-10

1

   It was April, and the roses on the low wall were flourishing and blooming brilliantly.

Yun Yun came back from shopping, walked into the yard, stood in front of the smoke-like pink flower wall, and stopped for a long time.

She squinted her eyes and approached a bush of roses. Under the sun, her skin is white to transparent.

The nose wriggled, almost greedily grabbing the floral fragrance molecules floating in the air. Wisps of sweet fragrance penetrated into the nostrils, and in turn filled his senses.

This made her feel better.

In order to avoid encountering too many problems, she has given up on the vegetable market with too many people, and only goes to the supermarket for shopping, but she still meets many unexpected people.

For example, the thief caught by the supermarket security just now.

She only glanced at it, and immediately, an indescribable stench gushed out of her mouth.

The queue for the checkout was long and slow, and she immediately turned her attention to a cute little girl, and there was a bunch of sweet and greasy taste in her mouth, as if the cream cake that had been sitting for several days was stuffed into her head.

Mixed with that sewer-like stench, she felt nauseous.

After two consecutive misjudgments, she could only close her eyes, take a deep breath, and suppress the discomfort all over her body. After a while, someone behind her touched her: "Girl, are you okay?" Then

she opened her eyes, smiled at the person behind, and was relieved to find that this person had a fresh cucumber smell: "It's okay."

Carrying something On the way home, she focused on various store signs and advertising banners, artificially eliminating passers-by from her field of vision.

When she got home, she had to rely on the scent of roses on this wall to wash her mouth well.

Vision and taste are connected together. This kind of synesthesia is really troublesome.

After inhaling the fragrance of flowers well, the taste in her mouth gradually faded, Yun Yun took everything home.

This is a second-hand house that she bought by herself. It has two bedrooms and one living room. When she bought it, she took a fancy to the big courtyard outside. The inside was completely redecorated in a simple and pragmatic style, and only paid attention to the light, color and display. Kung fu, so that live broadcast.

Entering the door is a living room, the left hand side is the bathroom, the right hand corner is the storage room, and there is another bedroom and a live broadcast room.

The live broadcast room shares a huge floor-to-ceiling window with the living room, and the lush roses outside the window are blooming enthusiastically, which is suitable for the mirror, and is the best supporting role for her live broadcast these days.

Today's live broadcast time is almost here, Yun Yun stood in front of the bedroom mirror and drank a large glass of water.

In order to match the theme of today's live broadcast, she wore a floral skirt, tied her long hair into a ponytail with noodles in clear soup, and her makeup was fresh and nude.

Finally, she added a little moist nude lip gloss on her lips, took a deep breath, and walked towards the live broadcast room.

The live broadcast room is a bright and big kitchen with complete kitchen utensils. On the black countertop, there are all kinds of small and refreshing seasoning bottles, lockable crispers, jars, etc. There are many pots and utensils hanging on the side wall.

Yun Yun connected the mobile phone to the set up camera, clicked into the live broadcast room, and started the live broadcast.

There were already many people waiting in the live broadcast room, and some people were chatting inside, and when they saw it started, they swiped lively:

"Here, come, come!"

"What is Yunyun doing today?"

"Why am I losing weight ? Click to come in?"

"Save the child! Yun Yun, I want to eat ice cream, ice cream."

Seeing familiar ids coming up constantly, Yun Yun felt like she was sitting around with acquaintances.

She smiled lightly at the screen, nodded to everyone, and said gently: "Thank you everyone for coming to see me. I'm a little busy these days so I haven't broadcasted live. I kept everyone waiting."

Comments kept coming up, and it took a while , the number of people in the live broadcast room has exceeded a thousand.

"Huh little Yunyun, you still know that if you don't kiss me, you won't forgive you!"

"My family, Yun, what delicious food is going to be cooked today."

"Mr. Yun, I bought a lot of spare ribs and frozen them in the refrigerator. You can teach me how to do them. "

Yun Yun's name in the live broadcast room is her real name. Everyone is too lazy to type and call her Yun Yun, and some people call her Teacher Yun.

There are many girls in this live broadcast room, including most of her fans on Weibo, so the comments she sees every day are very friendly.

Launching live broadcasts, posting videos, and replying to comments are the most diverse means of entertainment and socializing in her daily life in a dead house.

Yun Yun likes this kind of life, she feels at ease and relaxed, and she is willing to show the utmost sincerity to the fans and audience who support her in life.

"Today we are going to make fondant biscuits. This is a very cute snack. If you give it as a gift, it is very easy to keep. You can learn how to make it. It is a magic weapon."

Smiling into the phone camera, he finished speaking , she began to work with her hands.

Before the live broadcast, she had already taken out a piece of butter bought in the supermarket and put it in a bowl, waiting for it to soften at room temperature. Now she took out the powdered sugar, put it on the kitchen scale and weighed it, and said while weighing: "The weight of this sugar The amount of biscuits we usually make is the same. It depends on the amount of the food you make. The ratio of butter to butter is about 1:1.5. My butter is 75 grams. Now we weigh 50 grams of sugar..."

She The voice was clear, and it sounded alone in the quiet room, only the sound of dishes and chopsticks accompanied her.

After cracking an egg, she held the eggshell and poured it back and forth on both sides, easily separating the yolk from the white. Put the egg yolks aside, and pour the whites into another small white bowl.

"The egg whites will be sent later, and the egg yolks will be stored first. We won't use them today. I'll fry them up and eat them myself..."

She was busy cooking, and only after a while did she get closer to the screen of her phone to glance at the content of the comments. Then choose some questions in the comments to answer one by one.

While talking, keep moving your hands, add powdered sugar to the butter, turn on the electric egg beater, stir for a while to let the butter and sugar fuse, and then slowly add the egg mixture three times.

"You must remember to add the egg liquid three times. The first addition must be beaten until it is fully fused before adding the second time, otherwise there will be lumps."

Beat the butter to a fluffy state, and put the previously weighed low-gluten flour Pour it on the sieve, tap the sieve to sift in the flour little by little, while stirring gently with a spatula until there is no dry powder.

Gradually, more and more flour is added, and it becomes a small ball of dough.

"At this time, we can put it in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour. In order not to waste everyone's time, I have already made a similar one before and refrigerated it for about an hour."

Yun Yun opened the refrigerator , put this one in, and take out the previous one. Smiling, he brought it to the counter, put the dough inside into plastic wrap, and rolled it flat with a rolling pin.

With green fingers like jade, she picked up a piece of dough and showed it to the phone: "It's almost the same thickness. If it is thicker, it will be too high when I make fondant."

Although it is a one-man show, she enjoys it and does it well. Without embarrassment, he smiled at the camera again.

When smiling, only four teeth are exposed, always restrained and sincere.

The oven is preheated, and the biscuits are cut into various shapes with iron molds, such as trees, flowers, kittens, simple triangles, square slices, etc., all placed in a baking tray and baked.

"It will take twenty minutes to bake here, and we can start preparing the fondant now. There is no need to make three-dimensional shapes, so we only need sugar paste and food coloring. Now people with artistic talents can start to play." In the

sugar paste By adding different pigments and adjusting the concentration, fondant cubes of several colors gradually appeared. Then roll these red, yellow, blue, and green candies into thin slices, and then cut out several shapes with iron molds.

She made it a little too fast, and the biscuits were not baked yet, so she stood idly by the counter and waited for a while, smiling to get her phone.

The comments on the mobile phone have been discussed in full swing. Most people are discussing the recipe of this biscuit, a few people are amazed at Yun Yun's craftsmanship, and a small number of people say "I just came to lick Yun Yun's prosperous beauty." .

"I don't have any beauty in the world, thank you friends for their compliments." Yun Yun pursed her lips and smiled.

Another "Teacher Yun is beautiful and beautiful" brushed past in the comments.

"Yun, are you going to make this biscuit as a gift or for yourself? Can you eat so much by yourself?"

Seeing this question, Yun Yun's heart moved, and she replied with a mysterious smile: "It's for giving away."

"Wow! Yun Yun The teacher has a situation, please report!"

"Is Teacher Yun going to leave the order? I don't believe it's not me!"

"Don't talk nonsense that Teacher Yun was still in my bed yesterday." The

comments instantly exploded.

Yun Yun just laughed and didn't reply anymore. Just then, the oven dinged, and she turned around and put on heat-resistant gloves to take out the baking tray.

The small biscuits in the baking tray are golden and small, with a tempting sweet aroma.

"The last step is to cover the fondant on the biscuit and wait for it to dry. But this is a delicate job. I believe you can do it better than me. Remember to hand in your homework after you finish it."

Demonstratively After pasting a few fondant cookies, Yun Yun put the cookies in front of the camera and showed them over and over several times.

"Okay, that's the end of today's fondant cookie tutorial. I will organize the video and post it on my Weibo later. I wish you all a happy life, goodbye~"

With a smile on her lips, Yun Yun didn't care about the constant refresh of the live broadcast room. comment, smiled and turned off the live broadcast on the mobile phone.

The kitchen counter is full of all kinds of small biscuits. She can't rest now, and there is still a biscuit embryo frozen in the refrigerator, so she must take it out and finish it quickly.

Yun Yun rushed to deal with the biscuit embryos, and after sending them into the oven, she found a new WeChat message on her phone.

It was sent by her manager, and the content was "list and process of hard shell live broadcast anniversary celebration activities on April 2".

Click on the big picture, and the first thing you see is that shining name.

Yun Yun stared at the name, the corners of her mouth raised shyly.

The manager's instructions then came in: Be good, this time they invited Qi Ziling, Qi Ziling!

Yun Yun tapped her fingers and replied: No problem.

While making biscuits, she opened Qi Ziling's recent award-winning video in Cannes.

At this world-renowned awards ceremony, Qi Ziling, the only Chinese actress, shined brightly, and the news of winning the Best Actress shocked the audience.

That person was in the limelight, and it was impossible for him to remember himself.

But she couldn't help but think twenty times about the steps she took when she entered the door that day.