Hello Again, My Pets!

Izuku and Hitoshi heard a loud CLANG noise. They just assumed, Dr. Emily had some goons or robots fighting the pros. Besides, they had children to save. Hitoshi and Izuku broke through another wall as they came to a halt.

The two were frozen with fear... They were standing in the worst room in this Hell on Earth... Despite it being pitch black. Their heightened senses quickly adjusted to the darkness...

DR. EMILY'S LAB...

The two looked around at the old tubes. What was weird was none of the equipment looked used, since the two last escaped. All of a sudden... A bright light flashed. Hitoshi and Izuku hissed as the golden light enveloped the room.

The two looked up to see Dr. Emily. She was sitting on the railing of the observatory ledge with a small radio. Izuku and Hitoshi had a shared look of confusion. Izuku snapped from his shock first-

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THE CHILDREN, YOU DAMN BITCH!?" Izuku tone demanded an answer, while also knocking Hitoshi from his stupidor.

"Children?" Dr. Emily asked, almost innocently. "Why would I need children, when my perfect pets are right here?"

"We heard a girl screaming for YOU to stop hurting her!" Hitoshi growled, as he pointed an accusatory finger at the mad scientist.

"Oh you mean this?" Dr. Emily pressed a button on the radio, and the same little girl's voice from earlier played. "Oh and-"

Dr. Emily's expression darkened-

"That's no way to speak to me, pet," The female doctor growled. Dr. Emily's quirk was called- Emotionless Matter- Basically, if she felt no emotion or care while thinking, she could manipulate the laws of physical matter. But Her quirk only worked on non-living things.

Dr. Emily, however, was smart. She learned she could move the air around, and even IN- a person. The oxygen wasn't living. The carbon dioxide wasn't alive. It was at this moment Izuku and Hitoshi were reminded of this power, as she manipulated the air in their lungs. Constricting it. Forcing the flow of air to stop.

Hitoshi and Izuku fell to their knees, suffocating from the lack of flowing air. No air was coming in or out of their lungs. They choked, vision going blurry. They knew Dr. Emily wouldn't kill them. But they sure wished she would, 'cause they know what is coming.

But no, they were perfect in that psycho bitch's eyes, well almost... She had one final thing she never got to finish. Obedience. The only reason Izuku and Hitoshi survived those experiments, was because they refused to give-in.

They would fight until their last breath. And they were willing to do just that. Too bad Dr. Emily could make that breath come sooner than they expected. Their strong will is what made them what they are, now to see if she can get the perfect projects she always wanted.

"Well, you're making this too easy," The psychotic doctor laughed innocently. "Too think you forgot my favorite way to calm you two routy pets down. Look at you." She kicked each of their sides, making them conscious enough to be able to hear her. "You may be twice as tall, but you're still as weak as the day I found you."

Izuku passed out, immediately after her speech. Hitoshi though- his eyebrows furrowed as he coughed out a small- "f...fuck you... b... bitch..." Then he lost full consciousness. And Lights out.