My Demonslayer Dreams 😭😳

okay so uh I'm embarrassed to tell yell this but these are some of my weird ass dreams I have randomly (I thought they were funny as shit I was literally giggling like a little bitch when I woke up)

Story 1..

So there was like this party and I was running around with my friends Drake (He/Him), Maria (She/Her), and Donovan (He/Him). We were fucking around making trouble like usual when I ran behind two bushes with them. (Also this was like a random ass garage and yard idk 😭💀) and I fucking saw Akaza hiding there alone behind the bush while all the other characters were hanging out in the garage. So he's sitting there, and I realized he has a fucking bear trap and trip wire set up, and I'm like 'wtf?' We just look at each other awkwardly and then out of no where Douma comes crashing through, right into Akaza's trap. Douma's face down tangled in the bush and Akaza's laughing his ass off. I start laughing and say "Typical Akaza and Douma" then fucking Douma sits up and breaks free and just fucking looks at me like 'this bitch did not just talk to Akaza' then he fucking realized I was a woman I started fucking breaking free out of the trap. I remember I started fucking sprinting with my friends to the garage. I remember yelling "Only me and Maria are girls! Donovan go beat his ass!" Donovan obviously didn't listen and fucking kept running. I was running when I flew into Tomioka and he just looks at me like '😶bruh'. I remember apologizing before running behind him only to crash into Akaza who somehow fucking was here just talking to Shinobu. Then my friends literally fucking evaporated because they weren't in this scene. "Mother fucking help me Akaza! Douma's trying to fucking eat me!" I dont remember the rest of that conversation but he yelled at Douma to stop, but didn't actually fucking help. (😭💀) My friends then fucking appeared again and we all were running.(Donovan got lost somewhere in this chaos💀) So me and Drake were fucking running behind Maria who was slow asf 💀😭. I was looking behind us, and then something that fucking traumatized me happened. (This is what made the dream so weird💀)

Douma turned into a fucking cow.

Like a low key mf cow.

I watched him transform into a cow right there and then.

It was strawberry cow so maybe a little less traumatizing but still a cow 💀

My mom woke me up after that but like GAH DAMN 😭

MOO 🐮

(There will be more stories just wait 💀)